Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Rooms

Leo

I didn't bother looking at Rosie's room, instead I went across the hall like Madison instructed. I opened the door to find a room that seemed to oddly suit me. The walls were painted onyx with bright orange swirls. The bedding matched the orange swirls on the walls, and the furnishings were all made of this black wood that matched the walls, and the room had hard wood floors that were polished to perfection. There was a stereo with huge speakers in the left corner, and a door that I assumed was a closet beside it. On the other side of the room was what looked like a mannequin, but I was sure it was a punching bag. The room had one large window, but it seemed as if a spell had been cast on the room to make the window appear to be a starry, full mooned night. It was amazingly perfect.

"Finally, someone understands that I am not my father," I sighed as I walked into the room and looked at the book shelf beside the stereo. It was filled with a mixture of CD's, and I was still in awe.

"Did we do a good job," Madison asked as she stood in the door way.

"All that's missing is my iPod," I laughed. She shook her head.

"You have an iTouch in the closet beside the stereo. There's also a laptop in there too."

"Why haven't I been living here instead of with dad?" I opened the door and saw even more CD's along with the iTouch and the laptop. I was offically at home.

"Do I have to ever leave this place," I heard Rosie call from across the hall. Madison laughed as she headed back towards Rosie's room. I took another quick glance at my new room, and then I followed her across the hall.

I walked into a room with crimson walls and dark purple curtains and beddings. The furnishings, like mine, were black. She had a stereo as well in the right hand corner of her room with a door beside it. The only real difference between our rooms besided the color was that she had a target range in the left corner, and I had a punching mannequin in my right corner.

"I want to live here forever," Rosie called from the closet causing me to laugh.

"What about your friends," I questioned as I sat on her bed. She walked out of the closet with a glare set on her soft features.

"What friends," she hissed as she plopped down beside me.

"Sorry," I whispered as I looked down at her black carpeting. That was another difference between our havens.

"Leonardo, you have a visitor," an elderly man dressed in a buttlers uniform stated through the door way.

"Um, show him in," I answered as I gave Rosie a glance. She was staring at the door way curiously.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter how I smell," an all too familiar voice poured through the halls.

"Michael," I questioned.

"Hey Mr. Vampire! Yeah your dad said you'd be here training, but I could stop by if I wanted," he laughed as he walked into Rosie's room.

"Please tell me this isn't your pad," he stated as he gave the room a once over.

"No, it's mine," Rosie half hissed as she glared at him. "Leo, you need better friends."

"Oh lighten up, Miss Human!"

"Don't, Rosie. Just leave him alone, he doesn't know any better," I ordered. She took a deep breath as her hands began to shake.

"I wonder if those guns by my target are loaded," Rosie said in what sounded like an absent minded tone, but I could see the thought in her eyes.

"I wouldn't check until we are gone," I instructed as I grabbed Michael's arm and drug him out of her room. As soon as the door shut I heard a loud gun shot, and I knew she had shot her target's head off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy it... and
in the next chapter you get to
have a glimpse into Rosie's mind
and what she things of our
awesome Michael

oh and if you want take a look at a picture
of me and the guy who I have said I thought
looked a little like the new version of Regan
(without the blue hair :))

Picture