Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Michael's Visit

Rosie

I sat down after I had shot the target a few more times. I didn't know what made my heart race every time I looked into those deep forrest green eyes. His dark hair made him seem mysterious, but there was something wrong in his eyes. His scent was off, and his skin seemed wrong.

I had seen numerous vampires and werewolves in my life. All the vampires tended to have pale skin, and werewolves seemed to always be tanned because of their addiction to the sun. Michael was like a breath of fresh air. He was something new, and yet I could still sense his fear.

I could feel his hatred for I didn't know what it was for, but it was intense. I felt the sudden urge to apologize to him just like before when we were in school. I felt guilty for being mean to him, as if there was something that bonded us together, and I didn't like the feeling at all.

I sighed as I got up from my bed and headed towards my door. I made my way into the hall way quickly, but I paused for a moment outside of Leo's door. I wanted to know what Leo knew about his friend. I think that was the first moment I had ever been jealous of Leo's power.

"So what's going on werewolf," Leo joked.

"Man, keep your voice down. These beings aren't stupid you know. I came here to see what was going on with you. I can't believe you're joining this," Michael growled.

"What are you talking about," Leo asked the exact words running through my mind.

"These people would hate to find out about me and my parents. Remember Leo it's okay for them to be together, but they are not supposed to reproduce," Michael snapped. I shook my head as I knocked on the door. I didn't think I could bare knowing his secrets as Leo could.

I silently waited as I heared Leo sigh. He walked slowly towards the door and opened it. A look of surprise and worry crossed his face before he opened the door a bit further.

"I just wanted to apologize for being rude. I've been a little home sick I suppose," I whispered as I turned back towards my door.

"Can we talk," Michael asked suddenly. Both Leo and I gave him a surprised look.

"Um, I guess."

"Let's take a walk then." He got up from his spot on Leo's bed and offered me an arm. I shook my head as I moved from the door way. We walked towards the end of the hall where there appeared to be sliding doors that led to a garden.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright this one is kinda short but that's cause it's
kind of a filler