Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Rider's class

Leo

The sun was blocked from my room by thick black curtains when I awoak. It was 4:30 in the morning so there wouldn't have been much sun anyway, but it was still something nice to wake up to. I streched wildly for a moment before yawning and then planting my feet firmly on the floor.

I ignored the heavy feeling of being tired as I stood up and dragged my feet across the floor to the bathroom. It was much brighter than my room because it had a black and white theme rather than the black and orange on in the main room. I set the water to just under scalding water as I grabbed my towel and a wash cloth. I jumped in and quickly showered. The steaming water sent jolts of awareness through my body which woke me up faster.

I finsihed my shower in no time, and I ruffled my wet hair just like normal as I walked out of the bathroom. I walked into the huge walkin closet and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a wife beater with a black hoodie. I didn't feel like dressing up, and all this Rider character was going to be doing was teaching us more about fighting, so I got dressed quickly in my clothes.

I walked out of my closet and threw my towel back into my bathroom as I walked out of my door. I saw Madison standing there. She seemed to be waiting for something. I saw her glaring at Rosie's door, and I figured Rosie was having a rough morning.

"Um, hi," I said lamely as I leaned against the wall.

"Good Morning, sir. Your sister was trying to wear a tank top and shorts to a sword match with Miss Rider," she half hissed as she continued to glare at the door.

"That's just Rosie for you," I sighed and smiled at the same time. I heard a click from the other side of Rosie's door and then she appeared. In a white long-sleeved shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.

"Hey we match, well, except for my hoodie," I laughed. She grinned.

"Great, it's hot," she said the privious sarcastically. Madison scoffed as she turned on her heel and began walking away from us. I rolled my eyes as I followed her.

We went to a room that was similar to Alex's only it was darker. It really looked like one of those old English knight rally things. It was cool, but I didn't really like sword fighting. Actually, I didn't like fighting with weapons all together.

"Hello my proteges. I am Rider, the swords person," a woman with long legs, and bright red hair spoke. She wore what looked like a tenis skirt, a long sleeved black shirt, and a fencing helmet. She took off her helmet to reveil a heart shaped face with dark green, almond shaped eyes. She was stunningly beautiful.

"Un huh, and why do I need to know anything about a sword," Rosie asked skeptically.

"Do you know how many times I have beaten my brother in fights," Rider questioned sternly.

"Who's your brother," I butted in.

"Alexander," she stated simply as she worked her toe under the blade of a beautiful silver sword beside her. She kicked her leg up sending the sword flying in the air and then caught it in her left hand.

"Yeah right," Rosie chuckled. The only thing that looked remotely alike were their eyes.

"You don't believe me," Rider asked skeptically. I rolled my eyes as I thought 'cat fight'.

"No, I don't," Rosie laughed this time.

"Pick up the gun," Rider purred. Rosie did as she was told.

"Shoot me," Rider instructed. Rosie took her stance and was two seconds from pulling the trigger when Rider's sword plugged the barrel.

"Now if you pull that the gun will blow up in your face, do you want to take that chance," Rider asked coyly.

"That wasn't fair," Rosie hissed.

"It perfectly was my dear," Rider defended.

"Who cares, show me how to work this thing," I butted in as I picked up a golden sword. Rider smiled bright.

"Good choice, Leo." Rosie rolled her eyes as she grabbed the blade cloest to her foot.

Rider showed us the basics; the proper way to stand, lunge, sheild, and stab with our swords. When we had that down she pressed a white button that I hadn't noticed on the all. The back wall flipped open to show mannequins like Alex had in his room, and that's when I realized she and Alex shared the mannequins.

"Attack," she instructed. I thought it was pretty lame just fighting with a mannequin, that was until I found out they were the moving kind. They could strike back.

Rosie had stabbed two of them in unconventional ways, and I had gotten at least five using my vampire flash step thing that dad tried to tell Rosie about. I didn't like stabbing anymore than I did shooting, but I was a bit better at sword combat than with the guns. Rider showed me how to plug the triggers just like she had demonstrated for Rosie earlier, and I laughed as Rosie picked up the gun and I was standing there blocking her.

Let's just say that durning the class we found out that Rosie had better be careful because she couldn't heal quite as fast I could, but she could still heal faster than normal humans. Rider also warned us about how vicious Victor could be, but we ignored her warnings because he was only a trainer. He couldn't do anything worse that what dad could do to us.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry. Rider is a little boring, and she's not going
to have much else to do with this story. anyway
be prepared because next is A Rosie and Michael
chapter and then it's the great Victor. and if your
curious here are the scavenger hunt answers...

Scavenger Hunt

1. What book did both Maddie and Kegan like better?
The host by Stephenie Meyer

2. Humans have tears when they cry, but what do vampires have?
Blood Droplets

3. Where is Kegna's favorite hide out?
The roof up the rickety stairs

4. What did Maddie wear to T.J's party?
Blue mini, matching cami, blue converses, red and dark blue starred earrings.

5. Which two beings could control the past/future?
River and Rain Tallen

6. Who is the Alpha wolf in the bed time story?
Alpha Leo

7. Who confessed the story to Maddie?
Lydia

8. What was Kegan's original fiancee's name?
Amanda

9. How did he get out of marrying her?
The contract was void if either cheated or there was abuse. Kegan cheated with maddie and there was abuse.

10. What was Maddie's favorite nick-name for Kegan?
1. Little Smurf (or just smurf)
2. Keg


11. What sound does Maddie hate the most?
Silence

12. What is Kegan's favorite color?
Red

13. Regan's favorite color is?
Blue

14. What about T.J's favorite color?
Green

15. What is Maddie's favorite color?
Purple

16. What is so ironic about Kegan?
1. He could become human, if he wanted to.
2. He is a vampire who is of the christian faith
3. He tried to kill the woman he loved


17. What was Maddie's rule at T.J's party?
'Never let them see you cry, kid, that always means you let them win'

18. Who did Maddie meet first out of T.J's family at the party?
His aunt Mia and then her three daughters; Clarie, Vanessa, and Bailey

19. How old was T.J on the day of his party?
It was his 20th birthday, so 20 years old

20. Who is T.J's sister, and how old is she?
Rane Amy Handson, nickname: Remy. She's 16.