Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Victor's Introductions

Leo

I got up from another night of terrible sleep. I wonder if training actually meant to keep you tired or not. I followed my normal routine of turning on the stereo, grabbing a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, and then showering. I finsihed and got dressed almost too quickly, but that was expected since I was running on adrenaline.

Instead of letting my hair dry naturally, I grabbed the blow dryer that had came with the room and began trying to do something with it. I really needed a hair cut, but it would probably be a while before I got one. My hair ended up looking the same dark wavy way as it always does. I rolled my eyes as I walked towards my stereo I turned off Last Resort by Papa Roach and listened to silence. It was nearly 8 a.m, so I figured I'd go ahead and 'eat' my breakfast which sat in a cup on my dresser. Unfortunately these people didn't realize I didn't need blood everyday and the cup had been their every morning for the last three days. Luckily, it wasn't the same cup.

After I finished breakfast I walked out of my room only to run into Madison as usual. "Morning," I stated as she came down the hall. She smiled and knocked on Rosie's door.

"It is," she laughed. She finally got that I didn't say good in front of morning. Now that was a big shocker for me.

"You know she enjoys making you mad," I asked as I leaned against the wall. Madison looked at me in one of those 'what are you talking about' kind of ways. Rosie came out of her room in a black mini skirt, which I'm sure she hated, and a red tank top. The only thing that she was wearing that was remotly her style was he black converse.

"Well, you look lovely," Madison politely spoke. Rosie smirked as she prepared to hear Madison say 'now go change' but the words never left her lips.

"Mr. Victor is waiting, he isn't a very patient," she informed us, as she headed towards the gardens.

"Wait why are we going to the gardens rather than towards the target ranges," Rosie and I asked in unison.

"Because Victor isn't the type to have one room, and since your father wishes to view your session today, Victor has requested the feilds. You'll see," Madison assured us.

"We have feilds," I questioned. Rosie rolled her eyes.

"Leo, you have to learn to stop being surprised by what Kegan has. If you don't then you're going to spend most of your life being surprised." It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Wow, you talk like dad raised you," I stated bluntly. Rosie glared at me before going back to following Madison.

After five minutes of walking we stood in a feild that was glowing with morning dew. Mist floated off the ground as if we were in a horror movie, and I was in love with the scenary. I saw my dad walking towards us with a man.

The man appeared to be around twenty five, but the way he carried himself across the feild said that he was much older. He walked as if he was nobility. The slight morning breeze blew his dark hair that was tied with a black satin ribbon until tendrils landed around his forehead. He had eyes shaped like almonds and the color of gold. His skin was cream colored, and he was about an inch taller than dad. The morning sunlight glistened off his creamy skin as if he were a diamond in the making.

"Are these the children," he asked as if he were superior to everyone in the world. I held back the urg to roll my eyes unlike Rosie who did roll her eyes.

"Yes, and I beg of you please don't treat them like you treated me on my first day," dad answered in more of a pleading voice.

"I was much younger then, and I was a lot harsher then as well. You know I haven't been out in decades. This will be good for me," Victor stated rather than spoke.

"Let us begin," he instructed as he took off his long coat and threw it at dad. I followed his motion as I took off my leather jacket and hung it on a near by tree branch. Victor smirked at me, and then turned his eyes to Rosie. Everyone seemed to notice her for the first time as she stepped in front of me.

"Wait, what in the hell are you wearing," dad hissed. Rosie grinned.

"You told me I could wear mom's old clothes, so I took a few," she laughed.

"Remind me to yell at you later," he hissed as Victor shook his head.

"Are you sure I can't treat them as I treated you, Vaara," Victor asked in a cold tone.

"They may be trouble makers, but they are my children," dad said in more of an order tone.

"Ah, but so were you."

"Don't brusie them to badly. I don't want any hospital or magical doctor's visits."

"Alright, then have a seat, sir. And we'll begin shortly."
♠ ♠ ♠
alright, so Victor is a pretty out there kind of guy
so you guys will have to forgive me for this filler,
and his chapters are going to be great. and I say
chapters because he is pretty wild.
youll see. I hope you enjoy it. :)