Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Victor and His Power

Rosie

"I'm only going to be teaching you one at a time because I had some bad experience teaching more than one student at once," Victor basically ordered at Leo and me. We nodded silently.

"Some bad experience, you nearly killed Zane and me," Kegan scoffed. I laughed which was probably a mistake.

"You, um, Kegan what's the girl's name," Victor asked. His voice was loaded with arogance, and I was wanting more than anything at that moment to knock it out of him.

"Like you don't know," Kegan stated sarcastically.

"Would you like another session after all these years," Victor hissed at Kegan.

"Autumn, but we call her Rosie."

"Alright, Autumn, you're first. I want you to hit me," Victor more ordered than instructed. I was quite happy following that one. I walked over to him from my spot beside Leo and stood in front of him.

"Is there a time frame, or can I just start," I asked in a perfectly polite tone. My smirk, however, insulted Victor very greatly.

"You," he spoke as the feild around me got darker, "are in a burning forrest. The trees are falling all around you, and your misson, you have been sent to kill me. You have five minutes to land one punch on my face. Your time starts, now," he hissed. The feild suddenly turned into the scene he described.

Victor stood in front of me. His hair seemed to burn in the light of the flames, and his eyes grew intensely dark. He bared his fangs, and I could see what looked like towns people fleeing the scene. I crouched down without thinking like T.J had taught me. I was trying to remember all the fights with the great sandy brown wolf and use my techniques here. I threw my right fist with all my weight behind it only to stumble forward into thin air. I turned wildly searching for my prey, when a tight grip was placed around my throat.

The feild came back into view as Victor's arm held me firmly by my throat against his cold chest. "Your time is up," he growled as he glared at Kegan who looked ready to pounce.

"I told you not to do that to my children," Kegan hissed. His normally grey eyes turned to a dark shade of saphire that looked almost black.

"No, Kegan, you simply told me not to treat them as I treated you," Victor hissed as he released me. His fangs retracted as he called Leo over.

"Now since your father obviously did not teach you anything, and you do not seem as offensive as your sister, I'll allow you to not be frightened as badly."

"I was not frightened," I hissed as I took my spot where Leo had been standing.

"No one was speaking to you. You know in my day, they did not allow women to learn these tatics only because they were so weak and volitial," Victor announced to Kegan. Kegan glared and Victor grinned. Shudders of anger rolled through my body as I clentched and unclentched my fists.

"How much time do I have," Leo asked before Kegan could open his mouth.

"Same as your sister," Victor answered.

"And it starts," Leo trailed off as he stared Victor's golden orbs down.

"Now," Victor stated. Before Victor realized Leo had moved, Leo was already behind him. Victor, with lightening speed turned to his left, which was the same way he passed me in the fire, and there waiting for his lone, uncovered cheek was Leo's cold knuckles.

"Did that count," Leo laughed as Victor shook his head.

"No because I ran into you, you did not," Victor was ranting. Leo rolled his eyes as he hit the man square in his nose. Victor covered his hands with his nose and hissed loudly.

"What about that," Leo asked. Victor glared at him.

"Why couldn't I have been you when I was your age," Kegan said in a proud tone. Leo shrugged as he grinned widely.

"Leo, welcome to the dark side," Victor growled. Leo's eyes became glassy as he spun in circles. I knew all to well what he was looking at, but I didn't realize that Victor disappearedi nto the vision as well.

Leo's face turned into a glare, and then he lashed out. Victor appeared on the ground holding his stomach as Leo's eyes changed back to normal. Leo looked towards dad as he scoffed. "Why does everyone assum I can't defend myself," Leo asked childishly as he caught his breath.

"Because your my kid," Kegan laughed. Victor some how knocked Kegan out of the tree he was seated in with a glare, and that's when I realized I could do much more that hit Victor. I could see his movements before he made them if I wanted to.

"Hey Vic, let me take a wack at this one more time," I laughed as I walked towards a panting Leo.

"Are you sure," Victor smirked as he stood. He wasn't bleeding and any scratches he might have gotten were already healed. He wasn't breathing hard like Leo, and I smiled brightly as Kegan got off the ground curiously.

"Yeah."

Victor held his smirk as the world around us got dark again. Suddenly we were back in the forrest, only it wasn't burning. It was a bright sunny day. It would have been beautiful under any other circumstances. Victor stood in front of me, still smirking.

"Five minutes," I asked.

"I'll allow you a bit longer, just for practice," Victor laughed. I smiled

"Sure." I closed my eyes for a split second and I saw Victor disappear. He reappeared on my left first, and the on my fight. He stood there for a moment before raising an arm to grabbed my neck just as he had before.

"We begin now," he ordered as I opened my eyes. I saw him in front of me, and in a flash he was gone. I took that oportunity to prepare myself and through all of my body weight to the right. The feilds came back into view and my hand print was on Victor's cheek.

"Is she scheduled for a class with Zora," he asked Kegan.

"No, she has classes with David, and Rider so far. She's already good with the irons, but she may need some help from you on her combat skills," Kegan explained.

"Alright, we can work with you after all," Victor said in a tone that sounded like he was impressed.

"You won't always be able to see the future, child," Victor promised as he walked towards Kegan.

"If you wish to leave that's fine. Today I will be teaching them the proper way to through a lethal punch, and where the pressure points in the body are. They will be able to knock someone out twice the size of Leo by the time I am finished with them. Leo can already sense his apponent, but Rosie will need one more class to do that. I will be finished with them in two classes. Today and tomorrow would be helpful since I have a meeting with the high councle. Seems they have a small matter to discuss with me," Victor explained.

"Alright perfect. Rosie you have class with Victor tomorrow, Leo feel free to sit in if you want because your classes with Alex don't start until the day after tomorrow which is also when Rosie's classes with Rider start. You both have classes with David who will help your control your powers," Kegan explained to us.

"Yes, sir," Leo and I responded. Kegan began to leave the feild, but I could tell that something worried him. He was walking towards a smaller office which I assumed he and Victor had come from, but I could have been mistaken.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so I know this chapter isn't what it could be, but ugh
I feel like my face is going to fall off lol... it doesn't really hurt
as much as annoy me with migrains, but I'll probably rewrite
this chapter later depending on what you guys think of it.