Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Rosie's a stalker

Rosie

I finished up learning how to move with Victor, and I headed back towards my room. Leo got permission to skip the rest of class since he had pretty much beat Victor everytime. There was one time, but Victor only won because he took away all of Leo's senses.

I walked to my room, ready to collapse into bed, but I saw Madison standing there. It seemed as if she was waiting for Leo and I. I was about two feet from her when she finally realized I was there.

"Oh, there you are. Your father called, he told me to let you and Rosie know that he has to go on a business trip. He should be back in a couple of days. He promised he would see you off on your first mission," Madison said. She seemed as if she was trying to remember the message word for word.

"Did he say where he was going," I questioned.

"No."

"Does Maddie know he's going?"

"Yes, she's staying at the house. She wants you to feel free to visit her any time you have the chance."

"We can leave the office building?"

"You're not supposed to because of your training, but you are the boss' daughter," Madison trailed off. I smiled and thanked her before I walked into my room. I was to exhausted to think about going home. Victor was out for blood when it came to me, and it wouldn't be long before he got it.

I flipped the lights on and began taking off my tee shirt as I headed towards the bathroom. I didn't realize I wasn't alone until I heard a cough from across the room. I immediately stopped what I was doing and turned my head to the side to look for the strange noise. I saw a pale face hidden behind dark hair. I quickly pulled my shirt back down as I realized Alex was back again.

"Why do you keep showing up," I asked boredly as I veered towards my closet.

"Because you fascinate me. You seem to be a mystery in the making, young one," Alex stated bluntly. His age was truly showing on his face now. He really looked like he'd been through all those wars that Leo suspected.

"And why am I a mystery? I've never gotten that, actually I think I am quite blunt," I retorted as I went inside my closet.

I grabbed a pair of sweats and a tank top along with some under garments to put in the bathroom. I was surprised, when I came out of the closet, to find that Alex wasn't there. I sighed as I walked into the bathroom and place my clothes on the counter. I pushed back the shower curtain and nearly had a heart attack when I found him sitting in my bath tub. I was thankful that he hadn't decided to start my bath for me.

"You are a mystery, child, because you seem to know more than you should. You seem a lot like your grandmother," he insisted.

"I don't know that woman, and don't think that just because Kegan is out of town that you can come prancing through my room. Now get out," I hissed at him.

He stood up from the tub and stared down at me. His deep green eyes peircing into my soul. They reminded me so much of Michael's eyes. And that one name sent my mind reeling. I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed that Alex was leaning towards me. I took a step back as I turned my head away from him. "I said leave," I hissed more or less to the mirror on the wall beside me.

"We'll see how long this lasts," Alex stated coldly before he walked out of my bathroom. I followed him until I was sure he wasn't in my room any more and then I locked the door. I then headed for my nice hot shower before a long night of restlessness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kegan is going on a business trip to a differn't story.
You guys should definitely check it out. It's
The Blood Of An Angel by Vampire's_Addiction. Check it
out and see how she portrays the wonderful Kegan :)