Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Narrator: Vampire Auction

Narrator.

A large crowd of beautiful beings stood around a rather small spinning podium. A grotesque looking creature with puke green hair and sickening yellow eyes led a group of five humans onto the podium. The creatures stepped down to allow the more beautiful beings, most of which were vampires, a better view of the humans. The five humans that stood on the podium happened to be all female, but there was one human that stood out in the few.

The human’s lightening blue eyes peered over the crowd. She stood straight and brave even though she knew where she was. She was rail thin due to the lack of food considering she was a prisoner. She had been one of the many humans that happened to be kidnapped by the vampires. She couldn’t help but to think, ‘No wonder the humans hate the vamps.’

Her natural chestnut hair was coated in grease and blood due to lack of showers and beatings. Even though she wanted to scream and thrash about, she stood there waiting to be sold.

“Number forty,” the auctioneer bellowed as the redhead beside her was push forward as much as the podium would allow. The girl whimpered slightly, she could have only been about fourteen. Her naturally flame red hair had been darkened with dirty and blood as well, and her green eyes shook with fear. This was obviously her first auction.

“What can she do,” one of the lighter vampires yelled. The vampire’s hazel eyes met the emerald greens of the redhead.

“Her keeper calls her Satin. She apparently will do anything once with the right persuasion,” the auctioneer answered. The girl’s eyes widened as the vampires fangs elongated.

“Five,” the vamp retorted. “That’s all she’s worth!”

“I’ll give one thousand,” a orange haired elemental called. No one offered anything higher.

“Sold to the elements,” the auctioneer announced as he pulled the redhead to the side.

“Next,” the auctioneer hissed as he shoved the blue eyed girl forward. She stumbled slightly, almost landing in the middle of the blood thirsty vampire standing in front of the podium. They always stood there in hopes one of the slaves would fall off so they could feed for free.

It was the blue eyed girl’s turn. The room silenced as the auctioneer peered at yellow papers that someone he couldn’t see handed him. He looked towards the girl in shock after a moment. Before anyone had the chance to speak he decided to inform them of my standards.

“This human is special, she is the human offspring of the Cambridge, the head heir of the vampire throne if Lord Vincent’s ancestors die,” he bellowed out. Bids began flying so fast that the girl didn’t know what was going on. She had never heard anything of Cambridge, and she couldn’t be his offspring because her father’s name was Jack. Besides that, how could a human be the heir to the vampire throne?

“Wait,” he shouted once again. The room silenced as he continued, “Her master calls her Raven, now you may bid.”

Again the numbers poured out of the crowd. Several vamps had upped the stakes to the millions, and the demons were right there with them. The crowd fell silent yet again as a in the back creaked open. It slammed shut behind a guy with chocolate brown hair and the most beautiful lavender eyes Raven had ever seen.

“My boss says two billion,” the man stated through the silence. The crowd sighed together in disappointment, and the auctioneer grinned with pride as he said, “Sold!”

Raven was shoved towards the redhead where the dark haired man showed up in mere moments. He gave the cashier a slip of paper as he grabbed the middle of the shackles that bound Raven’s hands. “I don’t want anyone stealing my prize,” the man cooed at me before walking me towards the door. Random cat-calls were heard as she was dragged by and one guy even got punched in the nose by her new owner for saying he would have loved to ‘tap’ that.

Once she was in the quiet of the hall, she began to calm down a little. She didn’t struggle with the guy, who she now knew was a vampire. He seemed too pleased with that tiny detail though. “I am Mathew Lazaro, and you are my boss’s new pet. He likes antiques,” the man laughed bitterly. Raven simply stared at him as he twirled the key to my shackles around his pointer finger.

“Do you want to be release from those,” he asked as he gestured towards the chains. She sighed in her head, but she didn’t answer him. “If you say please, I’ll consider letting you walk on your own.” Again, she simply stared at him. She didn’t trust his kind, not after what she had been through.

“Alright, suit yourself,” Mathew grinned as he grabbed the chains and started hauling her towards an exit. “I prefer the closeness.” She winced slightly from the seductive tone his voice held, but she would not let that get to her. She also prayed they gave her a new name, she was tired of Raven. As she thought about her name, she suddenly realized that she didn’t remember her birth name any more.

“Please save me,” she whispered so faintly that she was positive only the angels could hear her, but she had no hope in them. After six years of being a slave she didn’t believe that god could every help her, but it was still her choice to hope that god could.

Mathew made his way, while dragging her, to a black town car in an abandoned parking lot. He shoved her into the back passenger’s seat while he sat behind the driver. “To the office Frank; Sean will be happy to see what I’ve recently obtained,” he instructed as he rolled up the black shade between them and the driver.

“Now, what’s your name,” Mathew asked, and that’s the moment that she realized that there was a god, he just wasn’t watching out for her any more.
♠ ♠ ♠
now this has nothing to do with the story
just yet, but it is leading up to something
very important. now Raven is not the girls
real name, and it is certainly not her last name,
but you should all remember the name of the
vampire.

Leave nice comments please?