Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Grave Yard Crushes

Leo

I pulled up to the human school, Castle Heights. The sweet smell of human blood seeped through ever poor of my body, but I ignored it as usual. I glanced around for my friend, but all I saw was a cocky guy with a red Corvette standing in the middle of a crowd of obsessive teenaged girls. I rolled my eyes before watching the exit intently. Suddenly the crowd turned to look at a girl with shoulder length jet black hair with red tipped layers. She was short standing next to my best friend, Michael. He looked a bit territorial, which made me realize that the Corvette guy was no ordinary human. He must have been a werewolf. I cracked my tinted windows slightly, only to hear, "there's my girl now. Where've you been," echo back to me. I knew that voice.

That voice belonged to the werewolf from the meeting earlier. I sighed as I stared at the girl who stood beside Michael. He gave her one of his infamous grins before slightly jogging towards the car. He quickly opened the door and jumped into the passenger seat. "Find anything you cared for," I asked with my famous smirk plastered across my face.

"You have no idea," he stated in one of those weird movie-daydream sort of tones.

"Is she human?"

"I didn't smell anything, but then again, I've always been a bad judge in character," he laughed as he hit my arm.

"Oh shut up wolf boy," I hissed playfully.

"Hey I'm just as much vampire as you are. Besides, I got lucky. My dad isn't famous," he mocked.

"What's her name," I asked casually.

"Autumn Rose Garver. She prefers Rosie."

"What'd you do get her life story?"

"Ha, you just wished you knew her!"

"Yeah whatever. What are we doing today?"

"I don't know. I have half a lake now, you want to see how long you can hold your breath," he asked in a mocking tone.

"I don't need air!"

"No, just oxygen." I glared at him, and he laughed at me.

We drove around town for a little while, doing nothing to discussing the latest bands, and who was coming to town. I spotted Grayson, my dad's limo driver, coming back from the interstate. I thought it was weird, but I didn't think of it. Maybe Regan had gone out of town or something.

"Hey stop the car," Mike shouted. I stopped, and he smirked. "Watch this." He got out of the car and walked over to some of the preppy girls that seemed to be from his school. They all kind of looked at him like 'what are you doing here'. He said a few things, and then he smiled. His fangs were elongated, and I came close to jumping out of the car and grabbing him. But the girls thought his fangs were the coolest thing. He waved to them as he jumped back in the car.

"How'd you do it," I asked in a bored tone. I knew what he had said.

"I had my teeth sharpened to look like Edward Cullen. That one blond thinks I do," he laughed.

"You're half a werewolf with vampire fangs and you look like Edward Cullen. Mike, how much more messed up can one kid be," I laughed.

"Why are we going this way," he asked as I realized I was heading up the road towards my mom's tombstone rather than to his house.

"I don't know. I guess it's just bothering me," I answered honestly.

"We'll go take a look then."

The ride was silent, and that was alright with me. I normally hated silence, any kind of quiet freaked me out, and dad told me that I got it from her. He said that if I wasn't more vampire like him, then I would be my mother in a boy's body. I didn't like it. I didn't want to be like her, but then again maybe my mom was cool.

I was about to pull into the grave yard when I saw that Corvette pull into the grave yeard. "What's your girlfriend's deal," I asked Michael who ignored me. "I'll come back later, this is just too creepy!"

"We'll take me home. I have a lot of homework to do." I nodded as I went back on my way towards Michael's house. I swear if he moved one more time, I would never hang out with him again. I was getting tired of having to figure out where his new place was.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the lack of creative-ness on this chapter.
I'm really tired because I just got home an hour
ago and my mom had me out shopping all day.
Oh but I love Walmart, they have a whole
section of Twilight stuff. I got the two disc DVD
and a new messenger bag. YAY!

Oh and if you haven't check out Vampire's_Addiction
Story The Angel Elite