Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Rosie's Attempt

Rosie

I ran through the office, also known as the house, as I searched for Leo. I looked everywhere. I went to the court yard, thinking he would be hanging out with Victor, but he wasn’t there. I checked Rider’s class, but he wasn’t there either. I even went to the class room I dreaded, Alex’s room.

I cringed back slightly before walking into the pitch black room. I quickly found the light switch and flipped it on. I found Alex lying in the floor; he looked as if he was dead. I almost freaked out, but then I heard a faint sound of fluttering. I knew he was alive because his heart still beat slightly. I didn’t know if that was a good thing or a bad thing considering that he was a vampire, but I didn’t have time to worry about him.

“Hey Alex, have you seen my brother,” I asked quickly. He opened one eye to peer up at me. He half smiled, half grimaced, as if he were in a lot of pain.

“No, I heard him over in Rider’s class room earlier, but I think he went to talk to David,” he answered as he closed his eyes again. I sighed loudly as I made a quick decision. I sat down beside his head and looked at him for a moment. I hadn’t noticed all the scrapes and bruises that covered his face and arms when I was standing, but they seemed pretty bad.

“Are you alright,” I asked. I tried not to sound too worried, but it ended up sounding more caring. I winced at my own tone. He smiled, but he never looked at me.

“I’m fine. Long story short I got my ass kicked both literally and figuratively,” he answered.

“Are you sure,” I questioned more like a worried mom this time. He chuckled a bit before wincing in pain.

“Yes, I am perfectly adequate. Thank you for taking my disposition into consideration for your kind regards, but I do believe, my dear girl, that you have a brother to find,” he answered. His tone of voice, phrasing, and even his thick old English accent gave away his age, but it was a beautiful language nonetheless.

“Well, in that case, I’ll see you around. Like you said, I have a brother to find,” I laughed as I began getting up from the floor. I didn’t realize how close I was to him until those beautiful green eyes opened in front of me.

“Thanks for checking up on me, even though you really didn’t want to,” he stated before closing his eyes. He didn’t breathe, and for a moment I forgot he didn’t have to breathe.

I walked out of Alex’s room and hurried towards the roof. I started to race up the stairs when a strong arm wrapped itself around me. I half hissed as I pulled away from the arm in an attempt to hurry up the stairs before I realized who the arm belonged to. Leo stood staring at me as if I had lost my mind, and I looked at him for a moment as if I didn’t recognize him. When my mind actually started working I grabbed on to his arm and reached into my pocket.

“What are you doing,” he questioned.

“I went to see Dad, but he wasn’t home then,” I started, but he cut me off.

“You’ve been gone for a while, unless I’ve been sword fighting with Rider for way to long. Dad is already back,” he explained.

“Well, I went early this morning. I felt as if something was drawing me to the house, and when I got there mom gave me my necklace and told me it had been glowing ever since I laid hands on it,” I explained in a hurried tone as I remembered Michael. “She said to make sure you wore this, and don’t give it to anyone!”

“I wasn’t going to, but okay,” he stated oddly. I rolled my eyes as I began to rush for the door. “Where are you off to now?”

“It’s a secret,” I stated as I rushed for the door.

“Autumn Rose,” Leo warned. I sighed.

“Leo, Michael is back, and they had him trapped in some sort of dungeon. I managed to break him out with my necklace somehow, and I’m going with him this time to make sure he doesn’t get in trouble,” I whispered. Leo’s eyes grew wide.

“You can’t run away!”

“I have to!”

“I will not let you run away, Rosie. You just found your family,” he hissed at me.

“I’ll come back and visit,” I promised. I just hoped he couldn’t see that it was probably a lie.

“Yeah right,” he hissed at me once again before turning on his heel and heading back towards the roof.

Something told me that I wouldn’t like what was going to happen in the future, but I didn’t care. I ran for the front door, and made it out in time to see a man dragging my shaggy haired, green eyed, half vampire, and half werewolf boy into a huge hummer. A growl made its way up through my throat as I started towards the van that Michael was being hauled into. I screamed his name, but he didn’t seem to hear me. The vampire that was dragging him looked up and smirked widely at me. He waved before slamming the van door. The tires kicked up dust from the dirt drive way and I was left wondering who took him, and why?
♠ ♠ ♠
alright, so this scene isn't going to make much
sense until a little later in the story. You'll see what
I mean I promise. But remember this has to happen
in order for Rosie and Leo to complete their mission.
I believe this story is far from over which should be a
good think for you guys, and a very bad thing for my other
stories.

Speaking of other stories, I found an idea that couldn't wait
at a grave yard last week. I was visiting my brother's grave
(he was stilborn before I was born so don't be sorry) and I
had to write it while investigating a mysterious Gate that I found
at the grave yard... check out the pic of the gate and the story
idea at The Gate Keeper's Daughter
I hope you enjoy.