Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Accusations

Narrator

Raven was dragged down the halls by her chains. Lazaro had taken her to a mansion that was blood red from the outside in. The place seemed so evil, just like a vampire lair, and it gave Raven the chills. She tried not to breathe in to deeply because the stench of rotting corpses covered the place.

The random guard sneered at her as he grabbed the key off the wall. “I can’t believe Sean wants you in solitary. Hell, I can’t believe he even wants you,” the vampire spat. Raven ignored him. She didn’t make a sound, and she held her gaze steady. That always seemed to upset the vamps, but she knew that the more upset they got, the quicker they’d leave her alone.

The keys jingled as the guard opened the wooden door, only this was a different door. It wasn’t a one person cell any more. There were two bunks and a growl escaped the creature’s lips through the bars. Raven winced slightly, earning a grin from the vampire, while she wondered what could be making such an awful noise.

“Here’s your new room,” the vampire laughed as he opened the door wide enough to throw Raven into the room. He slammed the door shut behind her and the room was pitch black except for the slits of light that shown through the bars. There was more growling before a pair of green eyes shot open.

Raven couldn’t figure out what this creature was because it was so dark, but she knew that it was deadly. She backed herself against the door underneath the slits of light just as the growling stopped. Raven’s breathe was held in her chest as she waited to see what was going to happen to her when a boy with dark hair and dirty skin walked into the thin light.

“You are human,” he stated bluntly. Those fierce forest green eyes never leaving my icy blue eyes as he spoke gave me chills.

“Yes,” Raven whispered so quietly that she didn’t believe she had said anything.

“What is your name,” he questioned.

“I, um, they call me Raven.”

“Yes, but what is your name?”

“I-I don’t know,” Raven answered sadly.

“Oh, you’re one of those,” the boy spat.

“And what’s that supposed to mean,” Raven hissed as courage flooded her body.

“I mean you’re one of the stupid people who allow yourselves to be trapped in places like these because the vampires are stronger,” he answered harshly.

“Oh, and who might you be to judge,” she counter as she stepped towards him.

“I am Michael Mathews. I am half vampire,” he answered bluntly before heading back towards his corner. Raven didn’t ask, but she silently wondered what Michael’s other half could be.

Raven walked over to her side of the rather small cell and crawled onto the uncomfortable bunk. She laid there listening to the almost silent breathing of Michael letting it lull her to sleep. She was just about to close her eyes when the guard burst through the door.

“Get up human, Sean wishes to see you now,” he hissed as he opened the door. Michael let out a small growl, not nearly as fierce as the first set of growls before she made her way to the door.

“Nice meeting you, blood whore,” Michael called out as the door was slammed shut.

“He’ll learn his lesson,” Raven whispered to her self before being dragged away by the guards once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it,
and if you haven't figured it
out, Raven is a very important
part of the story, but don't get used to
her name. it will change.