Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Leo, Hurry.

Rosie

I wasn’t concentrating like David told me I should as I walked towards Leo’s car. I didn’t know what was happening, but I knew it would be fine. I could feel it in my soul that it would be fine.

I got into Leo’s car a full minute before he had even appeared at the driver’s side door. I was half growling as I waited for him to hurry. Why was he being so slow? He had the girl to think about. The girl, I wondered what her name was, her real name. She didn’t seem to know much about herself in my visions, and I only hoped that Leo would understand that she isn’t what he thinks she is. This girl isn’t human, she has strength, and something in my gut gave me the feeling that she had the power to destroy us all if she wanted to.

Leo got into the car and he put the key in the ignition. I sighed loudly and he just gave me a glance before he started the engine and sped out of the drive way. He was finally picking up the pace by going about seventy in the car, and then suddenly he made an off road turn and was going even faster.

“Leo, where are we going,” I questioned as I wondered about his sanity.

“I’m going the same way that I saw in my vision which unfortunately was the rough way. It’s about an hour’s drive from here. With any luck we can cut that down to half an hour,” he answered absently as he pushed the gas pedal even harder.

“Just so you know, I can die,” I informed him. He laughed a little as he glanced at my face.

“You won’t die. I don’t know if you’ve heard, but vampire instincts are better than humans, which means I know that nothing bad is going to happen in this car,” he explained.

“Yeah well I can see the future, and yours would be brighter if we didn’t die,” I half screamed as we flew over a hill. He chuckled once again, but continued his pace.

I closed my eyes and began concentrating on calming my nerves. The red flashes of light began to form on the backs of my eye lids before my eyes, and I was surprised to find that I was in a vision.

The room was dark except for a small slither of sun light that made its way through the dark velvet curtains. A tall man with dusty blond hair stood in front of me. His harsh black eyes bore into my own and he was as pale as snow. I stood there not saying anything even though I wanted to scream.

“I presume that you are Raven. So tell me, are you really the last Cambridge child,” the blond asked as the guard left.

I wondered dearly what he could mean, but I didn’t ask. I stood there staring at the oddly bright man. His pale skin and hair made him bright instead of dark. I didn’t bother adverting my gaze as he stared at me. I simply stared in curiosity as well.

“Randolph, send her back to the dungeon. Tomorrow we send her and the boy off to the auctions. Maybe they’ll make me some money.”

I sighed as I followed the guard back to a cell where I heard familiar growling. Michael, I thought hopefully. The guy I saw was far from my sweet dear Michael.

“Leo, hurry. I have a feeling they won’t be there for long,” I spoke quietly a he drove faster.

“I know,” he answered absently.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo hoo! I got a new subscriber... hello and
welcome who ever you are. you guys better feel
loved because it is really hard typing with fake nails
for an update for you guys!