Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Zora's Advice To Maddie

Maddie

“Zora, I didn’t mean for this to happen. I was going to become a vampire; I was just trying to wrap my head around it before I told him what I was planning to do,” I confessed to her. She was still pretty upset with me, but I was telling her the truth.

I went for a walk because Kegan was frustrated with me, and I didn’t want him to be. I had been trying to decide for a long while when to actually do it; I was trying to decide when to die. Every time I had it in my head that it was the right time Kegan would take me in his cool yet warm embrace and I couldn’t let go of the feelings that he gave me, but I couldn’t help but to wonder if those feeling would intensify.

“There is a way for you to fix this. Kegan will return to normal in a day or two tops, but that will always be between you. Kegan will not risk becoming a human again, but he has been snooping around my office,” Zora started. I gave her a puzzled look as I wondered why Kegan would be snooping in her office.

“He wanted to know that if you did become a vampire, how he could make you appear to be eighteen again so you wouldn’t feel bad about aging more than he did. I have been working on a solution for years, and I believe I have perfected it. It’s still in the testing stages, but Ford, my specimen rat, has been doing quite well with it,” Zora explained as she handed me a purple bottle.

“So, what you are telling me is that I should go ahead and drink this, even though it might kill me, just so I can be with my family,” I asked almost skeptically. I knew in my heart that no matter what her answer would be that I would do this for Kegan.

“Yes, that is exactly what I am saying, but let me give you a word of advice before you drink that. There is a blue bottle of liquid that Kegan drank. You must drink some of it first, where did I put that bottle,” she instructed while going through her bag. She finally pulled out another blue bottle.

“Drink this first, and wait one hour. It would probably do you good to get some blood in you after you’ve taken the blue liquid. I would definitely give it twenty four hours before going out into public after drinking the purple liquid,” she explained as she walked back towards Kegan’s disfigured body.

“Um, shouldn’t we cover him up,” I questioned. Zora smiled and tilted her head in a nod as she went back towards her car. “She is one odd cookie,” I whispered to myself as I followed her. She pulled out a yellow tarp from her trunk.

“Let’s get started shall we,” she stated as she handed me a corner of the tarp. I sighed as I helped her cover up one of the three things that meant anything to me in this world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late chapter. it seems I've lost two subscribers
again. I keep gaining and loosing you guys. I'm so sorry for
what ever is wrong, and for you Kegan lovers HE IS FINE! well
not now, but he will be I assure you. I cannot kill Kegan Vaara
he's in the forth part just a little lolz. and unfortunately so is
Maddie. I was going to kill her out, but they are both in the
forth part of the series, which is technically pulling away from the
Vaara family. I won't tell you about it, you'll have to be surprised :)
let me know if you have any ideas, I'm having a massive
writer's block attack... oh and I've taken on a friend's story
she can't finish it so she's given it to me. I'll let you know more
when the first chapter is up.