Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Rosie Was Right.

“Mom,” I shouted as I ran to her side. Sophia quickly climbed off of her, and Regan covered his mouth with his hand as if he was holding back a scream. His stormy grey eyes seemed too much like dad’s eyes when he got angry; I just hoped he didn’t have dad’s anger issues.

“Mom,” I asked as I kneeled down beside her.

“Wait, that’s the girl who left Kegan,” Sophia questioned in shock. “I should have hit her harder!”

“Look Sophie,” I hissed, “that is my mom and I don’t care what she did to my dad, I don’t want her dead.” I glared daggers at her. She smirked as she stepped towards Maddie.

“You want to call me that again? I bet your mom has a low pain tolerance,” she laughed evilly.

“You will do no such think, Sophia. Madeline is a guest, and you are among family. We do not threaten family,” Regan scolded. She stared him in the eyes for a moment before whispering a ‘yes sir,’ and glancing at the floor.

“Now, Leo, what is it that you came looking for,” Regan asked. I looked towards the top of the stairs and feelings of worry, fear, anxiety, and something I had never felt before traveled through my nervous system.

“Ah, I see how you feel,” Regan laughed with a sly grin on his face.

“What do you mean,” I questioned.

“Have you forgotten what I do,” he questioned. He stared at me for a quick moment and all those odd feelings floated away into feelings of nothingness. He was projecting his feeling into me, and I was shocked to find that he was completely numb.

“Regan, are you alright,” I questioned worriedly as I began to take small steps backwards so that I was able to go up the stairs.

“Well imagine the day I’ve had, but I’m not the one to be worried about,” Regan answered as he gestured towards Maddie. I couldn’t hold back a small smile as I saw her looking at me with a dropped jaw and wide eyes,

I held out my hand to her as she gain control over her features. She was still shocked from the image of a vampire flying at her face. She slowly made her way off the floor with my help, but she continued to glare at Sophia. “So this is my niece,” she questioned. Regan simply nodded his head.

“So you’re the stupid human who left uncle Kegan,” Sophia blurted out. I gave her a small glare, but she ignored me.

“You don’t know the problems we had back then,” mom hissed.

“You should have heard the make-ups to those problems,” Regan scoffed. I couldn’t help but to wonder if there was a hint of jealousy on the subject of mom and dad.

“Dad,” Sophia questioned. Regan shook his head as he walked past her.

“Have you heard from your mother lately,” he half hissed. She shook her head no.

“I’m going to need her number, I’ve got to get you back to her before,” Regan trailed off.

“Before what,” all of us questioned at once.

“Before Abigail comes,” Regan answered as he sulked back into the shadows of his house.

We all watched the place where Regan had disappeared to. I heard a sudden noise from the top of the stairs. I turned to see what it was when mom gasped. There in my direct line of sight stood the most beautiful yet tortured thing I had ever seen in my life.

“Oh, you finally came out,” Sophia said bluntly. Cassandra looked towards the ground.

“Mom, this is the girl with the broken smile that I needed to talk to dad about,” I stated in a loud whisper. It was as if something had knocked the air from my chest. Her electric eyes looked into mine, and I knew then that Rosie was right. I was in love with the girl from my visions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys I am on vacation at the beach YAY!.
I'm sorry for the lack of updates and I am
even more sorry that this one isn't nearly
long enough, but I'm going to try to write
some in my free time on vacation. but I'm
telling you Myrtle Beach is amazing!