Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Rosie's Action

Rosie

I hadn’t stopped since I basically stole Leo’s car and kidnapped Michael. I looked into the rearview mirror and it was still the same; no cars were following us, and we were about a mile from the border. I was thinking that we were home free when suddenly a vision hit me. Well, I thought it was a vision.

A pale, lanky, boy with ashy blonde hair stood in front of the car. He seemed so surreal, but there was a look of pure anger on his face. I was thinking that he was going to be coming for us in the future when Michael opened his eyes. I slowed down and nearly stopped when Michael started screaming, “No!” I didn’t know what was going on so I pressed the break pedal even harder. The car came to a complete stop right before the pale boy, and that’s when I knew he wasn’t a vision.

“No, go Rosie. Drive the car, don’t let him in here,” Michael half pleaded as he hit the automatic lock button to lock all of the car doors. The boy simply grinned a fang filled grin at the reaction Michael was giving him.

“My brother, how we’ve missed you,” the boy cooed at Michael.

“Who is that,” I questioned absent mindedly as I tried to figure out what he meant by ‘my brother’.

“Come out, come out and play Michael,” he said with an evil grin spreading across his lips. I managed to roll my window down a little so I could catch the breeze. I quickly noticed that the boy reeked of death. There was no doubt about it; the boy was a vampire.

“Just leave us alone Fredric,” Michael shouted at him.

“Shame on you Michael for being so rude to your older brother,” the boy hissed.

“Michael what’s going on,” I asked in an annoyed tone. He sighed loudly as he glared at the smirking vampire in front of us.

“Before my father fell in love with my mother, she had a son by a lower class vampire who believed in only feeding on humans. He was killed in the witch trials, and one hundred years later his son emerged to get revenge on his mother,” Michael explained as he held his cold stare.

“But, my mother was with a werewolf, and she had bore yet another son. Do you know the number one law of your people,” the vampire hissed at me this time. I was shocked, and I couldn’t help but to wonder how he knew who my people were.

“Everyone knows that the heir to Lord Victor, Kivi Vaara had two sons and a daughter. His younger son and daughter don’t matter. Everyone is out for Kegan’s blood, but now that he has had his own heirs, everyone is out for Leonardo Vaara’s blood. Of course if we know about Leo, we know about Autumn,” Fredric spoke as if he could read thoughts.

“The number one law of our people, Rosie, is that we don’t mix. Ever since the great wolf Alpha Leo and Lord Vincent killed each other over a human our races aren’t supposed to mix, but werewolves mate with humans so they can ensure that they reproduce. Vampires however, are different. They’re lucky if their human mate doesn’t die, but there is the chance that their offspring aren’t vampires,” Michael explained quietly. I looked at him in disbelief.

“What are you saying to me,” I asked roughly.

“That they were going to kill me when you kidnapped me. I’m not supposed to exist, I am an abomination,” he sighed as he immediately unlocked the doors.

“Michael,” I questioned.

“That’s right, come quietly and we won’t hurt your half human,” Fredric laughed.

“I have to Rosie. He’s been waiting for this for years, and I won’t be able to protect anyone from him. This is the only way,” he whispered. I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I thought of life without him. I realized that I couldn‘t even remember my life before Michael and I wouldn’t let him go.

“No, Michael. If you go, I’m going with you,” I sobbed. He wiped away a few of the tears that were streaming down my face.

“Rosie, you have to let me go.”

Just as Michael finished his sentence Fredric threw open the passenger’s side door and dragged him out of the car. A scream of pure rage left my lips as I climbed out of the car. He would not hurt Michael without a fight. I reached down to my hip and pulled out the gun Alex had given me. He had once said that it was made especially for me, and it would do whatever I wanted it to. I wanted it to hit Fredric between the eyes so he could never hurt Michael again. I took my aim, as Fredric let out an evil laugh.

“What is the little girl going to do with her toy gun,” he asked stupidly.

“Murder you,” I answered as I squeezed the trigger. The bullet few out of the barrel, and Fredric was so shocked that it wasn’t a fake gun that he released Michael who ducked in the nick of time. The bullet entered in the center of Fredric’s forehead and shot straight through the back of his skull. He fell on his face as a stream of blood poor from his mouth. Blood was splattered every where, but Michael didn’t seem to notice at he enveloped me in an embrace so warm that it was unlike anything I had ever experienced.

I wanted the moment to last forever, but we had to get back on the road. We had decided that we could live in the woods that surrounded the Gulf of Mexico. We could be happy there, at least until things cooled down, and then maybe we could go back to our families and it would be perfect.

“Michael, we forgot to call Kegan,” I thought aloud. He burst into a laughter that he couldn’t control as I managed to drive through the border patrol with little trouble.

“Why are you laughing,” I questioned.

“Because you just killed my half brother, and now you are worried about your dad? How weird is that,” he laughed harder. I smiled; I guess it was kind of stupid to be worrying about Kegan when I just used my training to kill a vampire. But Fredric was one of the bad guys like David had told us about, so I’m sure he would understand.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay here's a reminder about the characters thing. I figured I had
better be a little more spacific so this is what I want if you're submiting
any.

-Name
-Race (witch,vamp, human, ect.)
-description (hair, eyes, skin tone ect.) (Pics count)
- personality (optional)
-likes and dislikes would be great.
Basically write a description of your ideal guy or girl and
send it in.

Agina I was hoping that my guys would send me girl characters
and my girls would send me boy characters. but girls can send in
girl characters too seeing as I don't believe I have any male readers
:)