Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Epilogue: The End

Narrator

One week to the day that Kegan had proposed, he married his beautiful Madeline. The wedding was indescribable with red roses and a red carpet. All of the important leaders of the creature world with the exception of the alpha wolf were seated on the left, and all of the important people of the human world with the exception of the heirs were seated on the right. Kegan stood front and center in his off white tux with blood red accessories, and Maddie took every one’s breath away when she glided down the isle.

Maddie wore a gorgeous pearl white corset gown, and of course the ribbon that tied the gown in the back was the same color as Kegan’s accessories. Her deep blue eyes sparkled with the setting sun, and all was right in her life with the exception of two things. Her daughter was in danger until her father called off the hounds of hell, and her son was in love with a murderer. However she thought she could live with that, and in time hopefully forget.

She handed her bouquet to a woman who stood about an inch taller than herself. The woman had the same deep blue eyes only her face was much older than Maddie remembered, but she could never forget the heart of gold that her sister, Abigail, possessed. Benny and his wife Haley sat beside Gregory and his girlfriend Devon, and last but most important little Paul was all grown up. Paulie was twenty one years old, and he was even more handsome than Maddie had pictured him. Tears welled up in her eyes as he smiled brightly at her.

Kegan had left four empty seats at the very front of the audience open in memorial to Lydia, T.J, Kivi, and Camilla. What Kegan didn’t know was that they were sitting in their seats smiling happily. Lydia and T.J were holding hands just as they should have always been, and Kivi was nodding approvingly for once in Maddie’s direction.

Kegan watched as his bride took her place on the podium across from him, and his heart was soaring above the clouds while his stomach filled with the butterflies of nerves. He had waited for this moment for his entire life, or at least the past eighteen years. Maddie smiled a reassuring smile in his direction as she looked towards the grand priest that Kegan had insisted on. Only Maddie could see the great Lord Vincent and the wonderful Alpha Leo standing on either side of the priest. Everything was right in her world once again.

“Family and friends, we have gathered here today to join this lovely couple in holy matrimony,” the priest started. “Kegan has been a man of god since before even he can remember, and Madeline has seen her own share of miracles. What brings these two together today can only be described as the power of god. Now, the lovely couple would like to recite their own vows.”

The priest looked towards Kegan and suddenly his mouth was dry. He didn’t know where to begin to speak. Maddie smiled and nodded her head as she looked towards the seat where only she could see Kivi. She smiled brightly before she gently touched the pearls on her neck that had belonged to Camilla.

“Kegan, you are the best thing in the world that could have happened to me. I have found out so much living with you, and without you, all these years. Let’s just say I don’t ever want to be away from you again. Oh, and I also want you to know,” Maddie said through a nervous voice. “You’re mom and dad are very proud of you, even if you picked a girl like me to marry.” The audience giggled a bit. Kegan cleared his throat before he looked towards the empty seats.

“Can you see them,” he whispered almost silently. Maddie nodded her head.

“I can see spirits,” she smiled.

“Maddie,” Kegan spoke so everyone could hear him. “I have been in love with you since the moment you ran into me while looking for the bathroom when you first arrived in my life. I was devastated when you were supposed to be given to T.J, but there was a stronger bond between us that just wouldn’t let you go. No matter what happens I swear I will never lie to you, and I will never leave you. You are my moon.”

Kegan gently slipped the wedding band onto Maddie’s finger, and she did the same to his. The priest smiled brightly as the silver moon rose fully in the sky. “By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss your bride.”

Kegan wrapped his arms around Maddie’s waist, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. They gently met in the middle of a sweet warm kiss. The crowd of people cheered wildly. Maddie and Kegan finally pulled apart. She stared into his stormy grey eyes as he stared into her deep ocean eyes. “I love you Madeline Vaara,” he whispered.

“I love you more Kegan Vaara.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the final chapter, and the ending of the H series.
now as you all know there is another series coming up
but it hasn't been offically named yet. It's the story of Maddie's
kids. I am positive the H series will not let me leave it at
a trilogy, I have been working on a forth story, but I won't post
any of it until it's all finished.

Special thanks goes out to the commenters for keeping me going through
all my writer's block and supporting me through my busy schedual. Also
very special thanks goes out to a girl whom I owe the series too without her
I would have smashed it at the very frist chapter. She probably doesn't even
bother with it any more, but her user name is... whisperedcares
No I do not know her personally, she was my first commenter though.

Be sure to check out Leo's story which is entitled Unforgettable Love
Be good my readers, and never forget about Kegan and Madeline Vaara