Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

The Meeting

Leo

I got tired of being cooped up in my room. I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I spotted a girl about my age walk out of the dinning room. She walked away from me, to the bathroom I guessed. I caught a glimpse of her pale face, and I realized that she was Michael's Rosie. Why was she at my house? Why would she be at my dad's dinner party?

I took in a deep breath, and I caught a very unfamiliar scent. It smelled sweet, like human blood, but there was a hint of the bittersweet vampire blood smell that I had grown accustomed to. I stared at her for a moment, and I realized for the first time that this girl might not be human. That's when I saw dad walk out of the dinning room with the werewolf from earlier.

I shook my head and tried to forget the sour smell of dog as I made my way down the stairs. Dad was leading the wolf towards the sitting room, which was a really lame room to have if I do say so myself. I grabbed my phone and keys off of the table that lined the entrance to the kitchen. I made my way back towards the way the girl had gone, thinking that she would be in the bathroom and I could slip out easily.

I walked with my head down as I checked my messages. Two from Michael, those stupid jokes, and one from a random girl that he had probably slipped my number. I rolled my eyes as I felt something slam against my body. I looked up to see the girl on the floor. She grumbled as she kept her head down.

"I hate this place," I caught before she looked up. Her grey eyes and jet black hair seemed so familiar. The red in her hair made me think of dad from his younger years with mom.

"You and me both," I retored as I held out a hand to help her up.

"No, you couldn't possibly understand," she said angrily as she took my hand.

"You want to bet," I said jokingly with a grin. I made sure not to let my fangs show through.

"Yeah, I want to bet," she half hissed.

"You want to talk about," I asked carefully.

"I'm wearing my no good mother's clothes, and I'm in my father's house. He wants to through me and my twin brother a party, and my guardian wants to invite my no good mother. All the while my guardian thinks I'm going to leave him, so in a nutshell, god hates me!"

"Your father," I asked in a confused tone. Dad never mentioned anything about a sister. I looked at her eyes for another moment, and I noticed how familiar they seemed. I couldn't have that much familiarity with someone I had just seen for the first time a few hours ago.

"Yeah, but besides, I think I've had enough of spilling my life story for one day. God, I don't usually tell anyone anything about myself. I hate being personal," she said hastely. That word triggered a memory in my head, personal.

I remembered being in a dark safe place, and I was happy for a while, until something started to grow with me. Whatever it was cramped me, it took all of the oxygen, and it was somehow making my host sick. "I don't like personal," it said in a thought wave once.

"Autumn Rose Garver," I thought aloud.

"Whoa, how do you know my full name?"

"I'm your twin brother," I answered as I stared into her eyes.

"Leo," she whispered gently as if she had the same memory as I had, but I knew she couldn't. Her brain hadn't fully developed until she was an infant, outside of the womb.

"I have to go," I stated nervously before running out of the house, through the back door.

"This isn't happening to me," Rosie sighed before heading towards the voices of her 'father' and her dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, this is the moment that I have been waiting for.
This is the meeting between brother and sister for the
first time. And it doesn't go quite like I wanted it to, but
the second first meeting will. After the next chapter (in
Rosie's POV) there will be a time lapse of basically say
a week to the day before the party. that's when my ideas
are going to start making more sense to even myself.
My head is so chopped full of everything for this story.
I've already dreamed the ending, but i didn't like it, so
I'm looking forward to changing it. :)