She Isn't Real

Accident

A sigh escaped my lips as I picked myself up from the ground after doing the splits for the millionth time. I was the head cheerleader, dating the quarterback of the football team, I had straight A's, and blah, blah, blah. I was basically perfect. And fake. I'm as fake as fake can get. Not by choice. Because of my parents. My parents think I'm this perfect person who can do no wrong. Boy are they wrong. I'm a closet metalhead. I'm proud to call myself a metalhead. My "friends", better known as the whores on the cheerleading squad, think I'm into pop and mainstream crap. Nope. I like my metal.

"Amy," started Tiffany, one of the whores. I let out a frustrated sigh.

"I told you not to call me Amy. My name is Amber," I corrected.

"Sorry for trying to give you a nickname," she snapped back. I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, mall later?"

"Can't. Josh wants to hang out later."

"You don't sound to happy," commented Candice. I think Candice isn't that much of a whore. The only reason she was classified as a whore because of how she dresses. I heard cat calls being made and I knew that Josh and his friends were here.

"That's it for today, girls. Practice tomorrow," I told them. We went to the girls' locker room to change. When I finished changing, Josh was waiting outside for me.

"Hey, babe," he greeted, pecking me on the lips.

"Hey. How was practice?" I asked as we walked to his car.

"Good. Except the freaks tried to interrupt it." I knew that meant that the football team had decided to screw with the freaks. The freaks were better known as Matt Sanders, Brian Haner, Zacky Baker, Jimmy Sullivan, and Johnny Seward. They were the biggest metalheads in the school. I really wanted to talk to them and see what they were like, but I, as the most popular girl school, was basically banned from talking to them. Josh drove us to the mall. We went into the mall and started walking around. I was looking around while munching on a Mrs. Field cookie, when I ran into someone, falling on my ass and dropping my cookie. No! Not my cookie!! What is wrong with the world?!

"Crap. Sorry about that," apologized a voice. I opened my mouth to speak as I got up but Josh cut me off.

"Watch where you're going, freak," he snapped, pushing the guy I ran into back down. I looked back as Josh steered me away to see a pair of vibrant green eyes looking back at me from the ground as his friends helped him up.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story. Tell me what you think. +)