She Isn't Real

Fish Stench

The guys assured me that they weren't beating up Josh and them. Yet. Apparently that was going to happen sometime in the near future. Matt told me that they may need my help in completing their plan. How? I wasn't told any details just yet. It was lunch now and I was waiting at a table that Jimmy had dragged me too. The guys all left their lunches at the table with me and just left. Jimmy and Johnny came back, grinning.

"What did you guys do?" I asked, eyeing them suspiciously.

"Nothing," they replied in unison. It was a few minutes before Matt, Brian, and Zacky came back. Running might I add. They practically jumped on to the table, trying to sit down. Zacky practically landed on me and Matt slid into me.

"Watch where you're going!" I yelled as I squeezed out from under Matt.

"Sorry. We're in a hurry," hurriedly apologized Matt as he looked around.

"SON OF A BITCH!" someone yelled loudly. Girlish screams soon followed that outburst.

"What did you guys do?" I asked the guys, who were all fighting back laughter.

"We did the first step in our plan," simply replied Jimmy as they finally burst out in laughter. Josh came out from the direction of the boys' locker room and Tiffany came out from the girls' locker room. The stench of fish hit my nose and Tiffany looked like she was covered in semen. My eyes widened and then I started laughing.

"You guys are evil!" I managed to get out between laughs.

"Who the fuck did this?" demanded Josh. Everyone in the lunch area was looking at him and Tiffany. We were the only ones laughing. Josh stormed over. "You guys fucking did this, didn't you?" he yelled. As if we were cued or something, me and the guys each put on straight faces at the same time, abruptly cutting off our laughter.

"We are innocent. We just found this prank hilarious," replied Brian in a serious tone.

"We will get back at you," threatened Josh.

"Good luck with that. Now good day, sir," said Johnny.

"You'd be-"

"WE SAID GOOD DAY!" the guys yelled at Josh. Josh glared at them before storming off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe. Kind of fillerish. Meh. You guys might hate me after the next update because of what happens.... Comment please! ={D