She Isn't Real

Oh Shit

Zacky's POV:

"So how we gonna get back at the football pussies since they haven't done anything?" asked Jimmy, waving a bread stick around.

"They did do something," I muttered under my breath, stabbing my gravy. Amber looked at me with alarm on her face.

"What did they do?" asked Johnny, confused by Amber's reaction. I motioned to the side where my leg was resting on the bench.

"Are you sure you didn't hit your head too when you hurt your ankle? They didn't do that," Brian said.

"They sort of did," Amber said quietly.

"What do you mean?" asked Matt. Amber started running a hand through her hair and glanced at me. I looked pointedly away from her.

When Amber didn’t say anything, I spoke up. “When I was sliding into home, I saw Amber and Josh kissing. If they hadn’t been kissing, I probably wouldn’t have been injured,” I explained, the tiniest hint of disgust in my voice. All the guys rounded on Amber.

“You were what?!” yelled Matt. She lowered her eyes and focused them on the ground.

“I didn’t kiss him. He kissed me. It was when I was going to go get nachos. He pulled me over to him and just kissed me,” she said quietly, kicking the leg of the table.

“Is that why Zacky’s been acting like an ass to you?” questioned Jimmy.

“Stay out of that, Jimmy,” both Amber and I said at the same time.

“Sorry. I was just asking.”

“I have an idea. But we’ll have to wait Zacky to get better,” announced Matt.

“What’s on your mind, Shadows?” asked Johnny. Matt glanced at Amber then looked back at Johnny.

“I’ll tell you guys later,” he muttered.

Amber’s POV:

I looked suspiciously at Matt, who suddenly wouldn’t look at me. Whatever he was planning was giving me a bad feeling. I glanced at Zacky to see him staring intently at his food. I sighed. I have to find a way to explain to him what really happened with Josh. I hate this. I hate him not talking to me. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I sound like a little kid. I don’t really give a shit though. I have the right to act like a little kid.

After some serious thinking last night, I figured out why I hated it so much that Zacky wasn’t talking to me. I knew it all along, but I just denied it. I liked Zacky as more than a friend. I don’t know why I denied it. Probably because of my image. Now because of what happened at the baseball game, I’ve probably screwed everything up with Zacky. I hate Josh. I hate him, I hate him, I HATE him. If only I was into that weird and freaky voodoo magic and I could make a Josh voodoo doll and hurt his ankle…. Hrm….

*Two Weeks Later*

I shut my locker, about to go in front of the school to looked for the guys. Zacky’s cast has been off for a few days now, which is a relief to me. All of a sudden, groups of kids started running past me.

“What’s going on?” I asked no one in particular. A girl stopped and turned to me.

“Didn’t you hear? Josh and the football team are going to fight Sanders and his group. The binder in my arm fell to the ground. Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. >_> Comment please! ={D