She Isn't Real

Deal

I followed the wave of people who were all headed in the same direction. The farther I walked, the more I heard yelling and chanting. By the looks of it, a majority of the school was there. I'm surprised a teacher hasn't come by.

"YOU FUCKING ASS!" I heard an obviously pissed off Zacky yell. I groaned.

"This isn't good, this isn't good," I thought over and over again. I shoved my way to the front of the crowd. And sure enough there were the guys. Beating the crap out of Josh and his friends, might I add. It was a sad thing to watch because Josh and his friends were trying to fight back but were failing miserably. All around me people were cheering and yelling out orders. I heard someone yell “Aim for the balls!”

“The freaks have an unfair advantage. They jumped Josh and his friends,” I overheard Tiffany pout. I rounded on her.

“Just face it! Josh can’t fight!” I yelled at her, glaring at her. Hehe, if looks could kill, Tiffany would be dead.

“Yes he can. Better than them,” she scoffed. My hand balled into a fist. If she bad mouths the guys one more time…….. “And I don’t get why Baker thinks he can take on Josh. Look at him. He has no muscle unlike Josh, who is all muscle.”

Why hello there, Tiffany’s face. My name is Amber’s fist. Pleasure meeting you.

Tiffany stumbled back, clutching her nose. I lowered my fist, glaring at her angrily.

“Shut the fuck up!” I yelled. She just stared at me incredulously. I turned back to the fight at hand, feeling Tiffany’s eyes on my back. ”What am I going to do? Shit, shit, shit, shit,” I thought. “Guys, stop fighting!” I yelled, trying to be heard over the crowd. They didn’t hear. Either that or they ignored me. An idea popped into my head. Here is Amber doing something completely idiotic! Zacky and Josh were fighting the closest to me. I stepped in the way. “Stop fucking fi-” I started to yell again, but was cut off because Josh’s fist had connected with my face. I let out a cry of pain, and fell to my knees. See what I meant about me being idiotic? It seemed like the fighting had completely stopped. Zacky and Josh were staring at me in shock.

“Holy shit. I’m so sorry, babe!” said Josh, moving towards me.

“Keep the fuck away from her!” snapped Zacky as he stepped between me and Josh. He turned to me, his back to Josh. “Are you all right, Amber?” he asked, bending down to my level.

“I- I think so,” I stammered one of my hands on my cheek.

“What’s going on here?” I heard a teacher demand.

”Oh now they come, huh?” I bitterly thought. Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, and Brian each scrambled away from the guys they were fighting.

“Nothing,” they chimed together. The teacher looked at me suspiciously.

“What happened to you?” she demanded.

“Nothing. I fell,” I lied. She narrowed her eyes.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Move along!” she barked at everyone else. Everyone slowly left. After receiving a glare from Zacky, Josh left too.
“Are you sure you’re all right?” Zacky asked.

“I’m sure,” I assured. He stood up and offered me his hand. I took it and he pulled me up.

“Why’d you do that?!” exclaimed Matt.

“Well, excuse me for wanting the fight to stop. I’m not having you guys get suspended or anything because of Josh and them,” I snapped, one my hands still on my face and Zacky was holding the other.

“But Josh or someone else could’ve hurt you a lot worse,” Johnny pointed out.

“So? It’s not like it’s the first time,” I replied, shrugging. A split second later, my eyes widened more and I clamped the hand on my face to my mouth.

“What did you say?” asked Brian.

“Nothing. I said nothing at all,” I hurriedly said.

“Oh no. You said something. You said something at all,” argued Jimmy.

“You’re hearing things, Jimbo.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are.”

“Will you quit it?!” yelled Zacky. “Guys, can you give us a minute? I wanna talk to Amber alone.” Matt nodded and led the guys away. Zacky let go of my hand and stood in front of me.

“Are you going to talk to me all of a sudden?” I bitterly asked. Zacky rolled his eyes.

“What did you mean when you said it wasn’t the first time?” he questioned.

“I feel no obligation to answer that question, Mr. Baker, seeing as you have no right to know because you are currently not my friend,” I replied.

“Since when are we not friends?”

“Since you stopped talking to me and refused to let me explain to you what happened with Josh.”

“If I let you explain, will you answer me?” I bit my lip, thinking it over.

“Deal.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. I've been doing other stuff and other ideas were running through my head and still are running through my head. *bashes head on laptop* Comment please. And I think this may be my longest update......