She Isn't Real

Getting Signed and Touring

*A few months later*

"AMBER!" I heard someone yell at the top of their lungs, along with the sound of my front door banging open. Good thing my parents were gone. They would be gone for a month and since I've told the guys that, they've taken the liberty of just barging into my house and eating my food. Bitches.

"I'm up here, Zacky!" I called down. I knew it was him just by his voice. I stepped out of my room when I was tackled by a hug and spun around. I laughed. "What's got you excited?" I laughed.

"Guess what? Guess what?!" Zacky said, still spinning me around.

"What?"

"WE GOT SIGNED! THE GUYS AND I GOT SIGNED!!"

"What?! That's great! Congratulations!" I hugged him back. He set me down and without a moment's hesitation, he kissed me. I automatically kissed him back, relishing the feeling of his lips against mine. He pulled back a few moments later, looking at me. A crooked grin quickly adorned his face. I smiled back at him.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that," Zacky admitted.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting you to do that," I countered. He laughed.

"Before I ask you one other question, can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" My smile widened so much that my cheeks started to hurt.

"I'd love to!" I kissed his plush lips. "Now what was your other question?"

"You wanna go on tour with us?" he asked, his eyes shining brightly.

"Sure! When do you- What are you doing?" I questioned when Zacky started pulling me into my room.

"You gotta pack now! The guys are outside in the van, crappy van might I add, that we have to use to tour. We're leaving!"
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go. The last crappy chapter in my opinion. There's probably not gonna be a sequel. I don't have anything planned. *sigh* Comment please.