She Isn't Real

PMSing

*Next day at lunch*

I managed to get away from my "friends" so that I could return Zacky's sweater to him. I soon spotted him.

"Zacky!" I called. He looked around confused, trying to find who had called his name. "Zacky!" I called out again. His green eyes lit up when they spotted me.

"Hey, Amber. Wait. Should you be talking to me at school?" Zacky asked, looking around warily. I laughed.

"I just came by real quick to give you back your sweater," I said, holding out his sweater.

"Oh. Thanks." He smiled as he grabbed his sweater.

"I'd better going before they start wondering where I am. Are you going to the basketball game tonight?"

"Yeah. Matt's on the team so me and my friends are gonna go. I guess I'm going now to see you too." I blushed. Zacky laughed.

"I'll see you tonight. Figuratively of course. Bye."

"Later." I walked back to where the people I usually by force hung out with. They hadn't noticed I was missing.

"I bet Sanders won't be playing good tonight," Tiffany said.

"Why not?" asked Candice.

"Because he'll be checking me out."

"Please, bitch. He will not be checking you out. When are you gonna figure out that he doesn't like you. Matt Sanders doesn't like you!" I said, yelling the last sentence. A few people looked at me, but I ignored them.

"You know he does, Amy."

"Don't call me Amy," I said through clenched teeth.

"Is it that time of month for you?" asked Jen, another cheerleader. I glared at her.

"No. But I don't want to be called Amy. Why? Because it's annoying as fuck!"

"Calm down, babe," muttered Josh. I glared at him too.

"I will calm down if I want to. Not because I'm told to," I snapped. I swung my brown hair over my shoulder, grabbed my "lunch" (thanks to my cheerleader image I have to appear anorexic thus making my lunch consist of an apple and water), and stormed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Someone's pissed...... Comment please! XD