She Isn't Real

Ditching

An hour later of eating by myself, the bell rang, signaling we had five minutes to get our stuff and our asses to class. I was currently standing at my locker, staring at my Math book. I was debating whether or not to ditch class. I threw my book back into my locker and pretended to rummage around my locker. I waited until most of the people in the hallway were gone until I started walking. Once I arrived at the fence, I glanced around to make sure no one was watching. I easily climbed over the fence. Thank you cheerleading. I started walking, my feet walking towards a nearby McDonalds. Hey, I need to eat. I heard loud laughing behind me. I looked around for a place to hide.

"Hey! Isn't that that one cheerleader?" I heard someone say. Crap. They spotted me.

"Yeah. It's Amber. Hey, Amber!" someone else yelled. It sounded like Zacky. I turned and sure enough it was Zacky and his friends. They soon caught up to me.

"Fancy meeting you here. Shouldn't you be in class?" asked Jimmy, eyeing me suspiciously. I looked at him oddly. He had a flower in his hair.....

"Excuse him. He has issues," said Matt.

"I can kind of tell," I said.

"So what are you doing out here?" asked Brian.

"Why else would I be out here? I'm skipping class," I stated in a little bit of a duh tone. Jimmy fake gasped

"A cheerleader ditching! The world's gone mad!" he yelled. I let a giggle slip out

"Jimmy, shut up!" Johnny hissed.

"I'll be going now," I muttered.

"Amber, wait!" Zacky called, grabbing my arm as I started to walk away. "Where are you headed?"

"McDonalds. I wanna grab something to eat," I replied.

"Then we shall join you," announced Jimmy, walking up and linking arms with me. He started dragging me towards McDonalds.

"So I hear you saved Matt and Zacky from getting their asses kicked. Why?" questioned Brian as he shoved a fry into his mouth.

"Because it bugs the hell out of me when the football team picks on someone else because they think they're all that," I replied, taking a bite out of my cheeseburger.

"Holy shit. I think Hell just froze over. A cheerleader with a heart. Wow," said Jimmy. I laughed. I talked with them as we continued to eat. Almost an hour later, I was headed back to school. They were ditching for the rest of school; I was just ditching Math. Great. I'd have to face the wrath of my boyfriend because Math is the only class I have with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillerish. Comment please!