Status: Hiatus [lost interest, sorry]

So This Is Love

I got this.

Cerise’s POV

My head was pounding and I couldn’t sleep anymore. I’d cried as much as I thought was humanly possible and my eyes were swollen and puffy and my cheeks were sticky with dried tears.

I sat up slowly and rested against the headboard wondering if Shayne had in fact gone through with it, and if he had why wasn’t he back yet?

My suspicions were answered when I heard the front door open and close loudly and two male voices started talking.

I couldn’t handle the pained rhythm in my head any longer so I stood from my bed and made my way across the room to the door. I opened it slowly trying to adjust to the bright lights and without a word walked past the living room where Shayne and Brian sat totally absorbed in the TV to the kitchen to find some aspirin.

As I rounded the corner and stepped from the carpeted floor to the chilled tiles I stopped dead. A female stood at the counter preparing a line of Cocaine, a rolled Euro in between her fingers like a cigarette.

She looked up as she noticed my presence.

“Cerise, babe. Make some noise or something would ya? Damn.”

It was Shannon, Camilla’s friend. The friend that just so happened to bring the deadly white substance into this house and inadvertently killed one of my truest friends.

Let’s just say I moved her to the top of my shit list and wanted nothing to do with the bitch.

I ignored her as she leaned over and snorted the line and reached into the medicine cabinet for the Advil.

“Honey, this works a hell of a lot better.” I heard Shannon chuckle as I swallowed the aspirin and poured the remaining water from my glass down the sink.

I walked out of the kitchen after her and watched angrily as she made herself comfortable next to Shayne on the couch.

Sure I was pissed at him and knew he was beyond crazy at this point, but come on. Our friend dies and after dumping her body she just decides to come on home with him and move in on my boyfriend. I don’t think so. Asshole or not, he was still mine.

After a minute of staring at the three of them Shayne looked over at me and grinned.

“Babe, you look like shit. What the hell?”

What the hell, was exactly what I wanted to say.

“I’m not feeling well.” I mumbled.

“You must be if your passing up the Snow.” Shannon laughed.

Snow was one of many street names used for Cocaine. We all had our favorite terms. Mineis was Dream, Shayne’s is The Peruvian Lady.

Shayne stood from the couch and walked over to me.

“What’s up? Why are you sick?” his furrowed brows pulled down over his searching eyes.

It was absolutely astonishing that he didn’t see that all of this was eating away at me. But something inside of me told me to just play the ’dumb blonde’ role to keep him from flipping out.

“I don’t know, I think I ate something.” I said in a kind of whiney voice.

He placed his hand on my cheek and leaned in to kiss my forehead.

“I’m sorry, baby. You are kind of warm.” he honestly looked concerned at the minute and I didn’t understand how he could.

Was he bipolar or seriously insane?

“I think I’m just going to go lay down.”

“Do you want someone to tuck you in?” Shannon asked from behind him on the couch. I looked at her warningly and she grinned as if I had a sign over my head saying ”Go to Hell you skanky Bitch!”

“I got this.” Shayne said seductively and though I wished it hadn’t, a chill ran down my spine.

With his hand on my lower back he led me into my room and shut the door behind him.

I expected him to start ravaging me right there but instead he pulled his shirt off over his head and let it drop to the floor. Without looking away from my eyes he reached forward and unbuttoned my pants, sliding them off as well. He reached down and picked me up bridal style and set me down carefully on the bed. After crawling up over me he kissed me passionately once before scooping me into his side and holding me there against his chest.

“Feel better, baby.” he whispered and a tear rolled down my cheek.

What am I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm planning on posting again tonight so stay tuned lol

Thanks again to everyone reading, commenting and subcribing :D