Status: Writing the next chapter ! Might take a while..

After All These Years

oo1.

"Mark!! Put me down now! Right now!!" Cassandra said kicking and screaming.
"Alright, alright! Just calm down." Mark laughed. He put her down slowly. "Oh , i have something to show you!" he said. "If you scare me, i swear to Bob, you will never have babies."she threatened. "I won't, i promise." she grinned and nodded. "Close your eyes." She did as she was told. Mark was fishing something out of his jeans. "What is it?" she asked, eyes still closed.

"Okay, now open them." She opened her eyes and in her face were two little pieces of paper.
"What's this?" she asked getting cross eyed from the words too close to her face. She took them from his hands, and read, "Tickets to Avenged Sevenfold," her eyes widened, but she said nothing. She was screaming with joy inside, but showing no emotion but pure shock.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked. That's when reality hit her. "Mark!!" she screamed tackling him to the floor hugging him tight. The stayed on the floor and laughed. "How did you get these!?" she asked. "My brother was supposed to go with his girlfriend, but something came up that day, so he gave them to me, and now I'm giving one to you!" he explained. Cassandra was about ready to cry.

"Cassie..Hey Cass? Speak to me." Mark said trying to get her attention. She was staring at thee wall holing tightly on to the tickets. "Cassie, Why are your eyes watery?" he asked. Then she smiled, making the tears of joy fall down her face. "I LOVE YOU!" she screamed hugging him again. The tears were cascading down her face like a fountain. "I know, i love you too. Now stop with the water works!" he said laughing at her. She punched playfully. "So..one week till the concert?"

"Ha ha, yes. Are you excited or what!!?" he asked. "What do you think! I've tried getting tickets for years! But every time i try, they're all gone! I can't wait to see them live! OHMYGOSH! I think I'm going to die!" she said happily. "Do you still remember how to mosh?" he asked. "HELL YEAH I DO!" she screamed. He just laughed at her and she smiled. "I'm hungry."
she said rubbing her tummy with a pout. "Let's go to get some food then!" he screamed. She laughed and said, "What do you want?"

"How about noodles?" he suggested. "Ghangas Khan?" Cassandra asked. "Just what i was thinking." They walked out her front door and went into his beautiful car. They sped down her street onto the freeway to go to the mall, her favorite place on Earth. They arrived at the mall, and raced to the food court. They got in line, and started picking their food.

They walked and looked for a table in the corner by the huge window. "It's so sunny today!" she said smiling. "Thinking what I'm thinking?" Mark asked. "The beach!" she screamed drawing attention to her. She just laughed nervously and started eating again. When they were done, they headed back to her house. She got her swim suit, and changed in her bathroom.

"Are we going to your house?" she asked Mark. "Yup, i gotta get my trunks!" he said. They went back into the car, and headed to his house. She walked to the bathroom and checked her outfit. She got her sunglasses and fixed her make-up. She practically lived there too.
She tied her hair up, and was happy with her look. She walked out to go check if Mark was done. He was patiently waiting for her. When she got out, he smiled.

He walked into the kitchen to get some things. He came out with a handful of junk food.
Cassandra went into his bedroom , and got a summer bag along with two towels and sunblock. She put all the junk in the bag, and they went into the car. It was still sunny, and they drove down the block. When they got to the beach the found a nice spot and put their towels down. She put her sunblock where she could reach, and Mark helped her with the rest.

She did the same to Mark, and the raced to the water. When she touched the water with her toe, she shivered. The water was freezing she walked in slowly. Mark was already used to the water, and he was watching her walk in slowly. He walked up to her, but she didn't notice. She was too busy trying to get used to the water. Then Mark picked her up, and threw her in. He was laughing so much, he didn't notice she was in front of him.

"MARK YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!" she screamed, and then she tackled him into the water. They went back up laughing and wiping the water off of their faces. They stayed in the water for about thirty more minutes, and then went to go snack on the food they brought. They sunbathed until they were a little darker and dry. They talked about random things, reminiscing.

They've been friends since middle school, and their mom's were the best of friends. They had much in common, like they both didn't have father's growing up, and they were the only children. They grew up in good homes, with the best mom's. They didn't think that their friendship would last so long, but it did.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, my first faan fic. did you like it?
was it good?
should i keep writing?

please i need feedback to know if i'm going to write more.

thankyou<3

=*]