Status: Writing the next chapter ! Might take a while..

After All These Years

oo5.

Cassandra was receiving piles of questions like; What’s your favorite song? Who’s your favorite band? What was your childhood like? Is Mark your boyfriend? Do you have a boyfriend? And a sneaky What’s your bra size? “What is this? An interrogation !?” Cassandra laughed. “And no Johnny, I’m not answering that question you pervert !”everyone in the room laughed. “I was just checking if you would answer it not noticing you did.” he said.

“Okay , let me start from childhood? Is that okay with you guys?” she said. They all nodded their heads and listened. “Okay, so I grew up without a father, as did Mark. I was okay with it, my mom always said that leaving him was the second best thing that ever happened to her. But anyways I was okay with the fact that I didn’t have a dad and I wasn’t like those little girls that prayed for a dad to sing them songs at night and watch over them. Then I met Mark in middle school and our moms were best friends.

“At first we hated each other cause he was a jerk, and I was just so cool. Then one day, we actually started talking and we found out that we had a lot in common. From there on our friendship just grew and we became ‘the terrible two’ is what our moms called us. Anyways, so that was my middle school life. I’m gonna be talking about Mark a lot, cause he was there with me all my life pretty much. “ There was a pause so she could take a breath.

“In high school, I had a LOT of drama. With boys and girls, and he was there with me. He even fought a couple of guys for me. But we went through it all together. I can’t say that I wouldn’t be the girl I am today if I didn’t have him with me here. I was a bad kid in high school.” she smiled reminiscing about the days where everything was easier.

Jimmy raised his hand like a first grader. Cassandra just laughed and said, “Yes Jimmy?” He laughed too and said, “What about pre-k and shit like that ? Do you remember?” Cassandra thought for a while. “Not really, but I have pictures. Oh, and I kind of remember this little boy he was my so called best friend in preschool through like second grade, but I don‘t really remember him. He just disappeared one day and never said bye.” she said. “Can we see the pictures?” Brian asked. Cassandra got up and went into her room, looked under the bed and grabber a big box bringing it back to the living room.

“Here it is.” she said opening the box. She took out the album the said Preschool and Kindergarten. All the guys gathered around her looking over her shoulders. She looked at one picture of her whole preschool class and smiled. Matt laughed at how cute Cassandra used to be. Then his eyes stopped at one picture. It was a pictured of him as a toddler. “This is him. I wonder what he’s been up to.” she said. “Hey ! That’s Matt ! That’s Matt as a baby !” Jimmy said. Cassandra just froze. “Hey it is Matt ! “ Brian said laughing. “Cassandra and Matt just looked at each other and stared for a long time. “That why you seemed so familiar !” they said in unison.

“I always wondered if you were okay, or if you got hurt and died or something .” Cassandra said. “I never got to say goodbye because we moved away, and they didn’t tell me so I wouldn’t get angry or upset and go crazy, so the next day when I got home there was a moving van and everything was packed up. I’m sorry I didn’t say goodbye.” Matt said. Brian, Jimmy Johnny and Zacky were just sitting there watching the two. “I should’ve known. You seemed so familiar, especially your eyes.” Cassandra said.

Matt just smiled, and Cassandra blushed. She didn’t know why she blushed, but something about Matt just made her. She looked away, and it got awkward. There the four of the five men were staring at her. “It was meant to be !” Zacky screamed. “You guys were supposed to meet again and become friends ! That’s so cool.” Zacky said. “That’s the most I’ve heard you talk. “ Cassandra giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's SUPER short, but i just needed to update.....uhm..hopefully the next one is longer. im going to write right now ! thankyou!