Don't Ever Play With Guns

Mixed Messages

"I'll carry you if you'd like..." I offered softly. She looked up at me, seeming to think about it. she slowly shook her head, starting to try and walk back inside. She only barely got to the door before stopping and crying out in pain.

I quickly ran over to her, scooping her up in my arms as gently as possible. "That's it, I'm helping you whether you want it or not, Jill," I said, standing up with her. The guard walked over as Ashley joined us.

"What are you doing? Put her down!" he growled.

"No. she's in too much pain to walk by herself!" I said, pushing past him.

"She can deal with it!" He followed quickly.

"No, she can't," Ashley growled lowly, not letting him get to us. She'd purposefully walk in front of him. We were led back to our cells quickly. I laid Jill down on her cot and propped her up a little so she'd be comfortable. Discreetly I handed her the pill and gave her a pleading look. The guard began to pull me back to my cell.

"Chill the hell out!" I growled, ripping my arms away from him. "You okay...?" I asked her quietly. She whimpered and shook her head, pulling the thin blanket around her. I was pushed into my cell and locked-though without the handcuffs. In fact, none of us had handcuffs anymore. As the guard walked away, I went over to look at Jill. "Hey... you want a leg massage again...?" I called softly.

"I...don't want to move..." She whimpered, shakily taking some of the meds.

"I know, but it will make you feel better..."

"Why are you being so nice to me...?" She asked weakly, sounding like she was ready to cry.

"Because I want you to be okay! I hate seeing girls in pain..."

"I don't even know you and you refuse to give up on helping me! And I really don't want to be friends with a murderer."

"I know girls like you, Jill. The last thing you need is your support to give up on you! And I'm not going to hurt you! We've been over this!"

"Whatever, Matthew," She growled, sobbing. I sighed, laying down on my cot. Fine. If she wants to be a bitch to me, I won't talk to her. Things were quiet for a long while, the only noise heard was her sobs. Finally those quieted down too.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi.

comment?