Don't Ever Play With Guns

...Through The Bars?

"I like you already," I chuckled, flashing her a grin.

"I like you too," She smiled shyly.

"Does this help?" I asked, massaging up to her knees gently.

"Yeah, it really does..." she smiled, her eyes closing slightly.

I smirked a little and massaged just a little harder, trying to relax her tense muscles. "Good...I'm glad."

"Hey, no seducing over there!" her friend said in an official voice.

"Why not? It's so much fun!" I snickered.

"I don’t think she's in any condition to fuck through the bars of a jail cell."

"Ashley!" Jill scolded, flipping her off. the blonde started laughing. Jill made a face. "Like you and Johnny are any better."

"Well at least we're polite enough to leave the room!" the blonde....er...Ashley stuck her tongue out.

"Yeah, but it would be nice if you would close the door and maybe put something on to cover your screams!"

"We have! It-"

"I don't want to know!!" Jill covered her ears. "I don't need to know!"

"Not like you have to worry about it anymore..." The blonde...Ashley?...sighed sadly.

"No, don’t be like that..." Jill grabbed the bars to hold herself up. She peered around me to look at her friend.

"I...I just miss him...I've never seen him so disappointed..." Her friend whimpered. Jill made a face, contorting her lips to a frown. "S-sorry..." Ashley said quietly.

"Don’t be sorry..." Jill sighed.

"I am, I'm distressing you. So I feel bad." I stayed quiet, just continued massaging Jill's legs. Jill got quiet too, before pulling her legs away from me. I bit my lip, watching her. She moved the pillow so that it would rest behind her head before letting her legs back into my cell. I took the hint and massaged her legs again, moving slowly up to her knees. She sighed happily, a small smile on her lips.

"See? You don't need the meds! I'm your personal masseuse," I chuckled, massaging a little harder.

"Oh Jesus..." she moaned softly.

I shivered a little at her moan, trying to keep my mind clear. "Glad you like it," I said softly.

"That's an understatement," She chuckled.

"Love it?" I grinned, patting her legs gently.

"Maybe," She teased.

"Good, I'm glad. I like making you feel better, especially since we'll be here for awhile."

"You have no idea what I would do for this every day."

"How about just letting me see your beautiful face every day? It's a relief from the trash they call this prison."
♠ ♠ ♠
lol here is your update. a comment would be lovely to make this day go a little better.