Don't Ever Play With Guns

*** Up

"I don't see why you don't like them... I think they're cute," Jill said, sitting up. She reached into my cell, gently brushing her hand over my face.

"And I think you're cute." I smiled, reaching into her cell to gently caress her cheek. She blushed and pulled away from me quickly, wincing. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"W-Why did you do that?"

"I couldn't help it... You're so beautiful!"

"But...Why?"

"You were born that way?" she sighed, pulling further away. She picked up her pillow and went back to her cot, laying down. "Hey... I didn't mean to upset you..." She hid under her blanket, ignoring me. I looked over at Ashley, who was looking down at the floor. "What did I do...?"

"I don't know, I'm still having trouble with that one," Ashley sighed.

"God damn it," I grumbled.

"Why? What?" Ashley asked, looking up from the floor at me.

"You're not god."

"Yes I am."

"Er... Okay... I'm just mad at myself for upsetting her."

"Uh, okay..." she said, looking over at Jill. "Jilly..." she called softly. Jill's hand poked out of the blanket, her middle finger going up. "When, where, how hard, and what position?"

"Right here, right now, and you know how I like it," came Jill's soft voice, muffled by the blanket.

"I'll get right on that."

"Can I help?" I smirked. "Howe does she like it?" I asked.

"I don't know!" she laughed. "We don't roll like that."

"Awe, no? That sounds like a good time to me though..." I pouted playfully.

"In your dreams, Mattie-boy," she shook her head.

"Yeah, but you can make it reality!"

"A threesome through jail cells isn't very appealing."

"It is to me! It sounds effing sexy!"

"Effing? she really is rubbing off on you," she laughed.

"I had to say it," I chuckled.

"Right, horndog," she snickered.

"Is that my new nickname?"

"Quite possibly. Everyone eventually gets one around here."

"Why? What's yours?" I asked, making a face.

"Don't have one just yet."

"Jill...?"

"Weak Knees," she frowned.

"That's not cool..." I frowned as well.

"I know. I'd kick their asses if I could."

"Does that mean we don't get recreation?"

"Occasionally; if we are on good behavior," she explained.

"Is it just us in here?"

"Us and the guards, yup."

"That's fucked up," I shook my head. What the hell could they have done to get stuck in here alone?!

"Why-? It's quieter."

"Don't you get lonely? Bored? And how bad are you if it's just you?"

"Mouthing off. and Yeah...very..." she sighed.

"Where do you go for recreation?"

"Outside in the courtyard."

"Oh... Think we're going out today?" I asked hopefully. Maybe I would be able to get closer to Jill...

"Yeah...We haven't been really bad yet, but who knows...."
♠ ♠ ♠
well this took forever to type up. i cant type worth a shit on these keyboards... im so used to my flat laptop one.
anyways, any spelling errors; please dont report it, just tell me in a comment. save me that trouble if you will... please?

comment!