The Day Frank and Gerard Found Each Other

The Beggining Of Frerard

Frank’s POV
I was playing my guitar like I always do on my typical Sunday afternoon when I saw Gerard in the kitchen cooking his all time speciality meal, Chocolate skittle cake. It made my mouth water just thinking about it. But what made my mouth water even more was seeing Gerard in his checkered apron and shark oven gloves, I can’t describe the feeling but it just made me happy.

Gerard’s POV
I was in the kitchen making a Chocolate skittle cake then I turn around and I see frank looking at me, I love it how his eyes sparkle in the light…Wait… Frank’s my friend I don’t love him, plus I’m married to someone too who I love very much…
Yeah anyway. Then Frank got up and walked over to me, I started to get butterflies in my stomach…

Frank’s POV
“Hey Gee! Whatcha cooking?” I asked even though I knew what he was making, but I just wanted to make conversation. “uh…oh… Hi Frank, I’m just making the specialty… you know chocolate skittle cake” Gerard replied. I wish I knew what Gee was thinking about. “Great!” I said “soo…. Okay I’ll be back when you’re done” and I walked back to my guitar.

Mikey’s POV
I could tell that something was up Frank and Gerard were not acting like themselves. “Hey Mikey!” Gerard called to me “ I need to talk to you, please come here” “okay coming!!” I replied. I walked over to the kitchen I could smell the choco skittle cake, it was almost done. “Hi bro” I said as I walked into the kitchen “ what’s up?” “ Mikey I have a problem” Gerard said “ I think I’m in love with frank” “ WHAT!!!” I yelled “hey hey not too loud frank might hear” Gerard said looking through the door. “whatever. Look just keep thinking about lynn and you’ll be fine” I said then I walked out.
“psst… pssst… Mikey over here” I heard frank whisper to me. What does he want I thought. “ Mikey you can keep a secret right?” Frank asked. “yes” I replied. “ okay good because the secret I have to tell you is that well I think I’m in love with your brother” frank said. “great” I said to myself “just great”

Gerard’s POV
I felt so much better after I told Mikey because I knew that he would keep a secret because he’s my little bro… But I still did not feel completely better, I had to tell Frank, that was my only choice.

Frank’s POV
Gerard had finished his cake and was now walking toward me with it. I was trying to avoid eye contact with him because I was embarrassed, but it also seemed he was trying to avoid eye contact with me. It looked like he was hiding something from me… But what?

Bob’s POV
Gerard was walking over to Frank with the oh delicious Choco Skittle cake….. Yeah… and he trips over one of my drumsticks “AAHHHH!!” Gerard fell forward letting go of the cake. “NOOO!” I yelled, and I jumped forward grabbing the cake before it hit the ground. Then I ran off to my room with the cake while Gerard cried over a small cut on his leg.

Gerard’s POV
“ow! It hurts help me please!!! Anyone!!!” I was crying so hard over my cut, it may have been small but it was painful. “oh! Here Gee let me help you!” Frank helped me up. That was when it happened, I can’t explain what happened but it was like a spark of energy, me and Frank looked at each other in the eye and it was like time had stopped for 5 seconds all we did was look at each other in the eye. At that moment me and Frank new that we were suppose to be together. Then suddenly Frank kissed me on my cheek then he said “it’s okay baby you’ll be okay”

Frank and Gerard’s POV
That was it we had found each other, we were meant to be together forever and ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah So I did this a year ago when I was 12