Crimson Tears

001

I twirled my hair with my finger. My stray hair flitted across my face, the wind blowing softly. I was sun tanning on my roof. My roof. I liked the sound of that. The sun filtered through the green tree tops and caressed my tan skin. There was nothing else to do other than tan. I loved this life! I LOVED IT.

That was indeed bull crap. I was annoyed, and temperamental. For exactly 2 months 11 days (yes, Ive counted), all Ive done was read, sleep, eat and tan. How sad is that. I was getting sick and tired of it. At first it was fun, because i had just finished my project -I made my own house!!! How many freaking people get to say that? Like no one. Especially not a 16 year old avian-American. I painted the inside walls a light blue, and lined that with a dark navy color. Then I had gone through all the trouble of getting into the mall and getting a huge bed, and furnishings that matched. I loved my house! But that wasn't the point. What was i supposed to do? I was so bored out of my mind. And Dylan only came after school, that is if he wasn't busy with school.

I let out a sigh. Maybe i would go on a mall raid tonight..
"Celest?" I bolted upright. Dylan! I hadn't heard him, i must have been too deep in thought. I giggled. For some reason that made me think of Yoda.
"I'm up here!"
"You know i cant go up there." I heard him chuckle.
I scooted myself over to the edge of the roof and dropped down onto my balcony. He jumped slightly as i landed in front of him. "Hey!" I said smiling.
He recovered from his shock and was turning a slight pink. I believe he was blushing. I smiled wider. His dark brown hair, almost a black color was shaggy today. His hair had grown out nicely i decided. I liked it. Yum. Oh! And he looked more buff. Dang.

"Hey." He sounded hesitant. Well at least i was confident.

I slid my glass door open. If it had been my choice, i would have not bothered with the doors, just put up curtains in place of them. But Dylan insisted that people could steal things from me. I still laugh at him for saying that. No one would steal things from someone like me.

I walked inside and looked at the huge mirror that i put up. It reflected me in short green shorts, and a white spaghetti top. I had perfectly toned and tanned body. I smiled at my thoughts. "Maybe you should put some cloths on.." I frowned. Well, I thought i looked good. Of course, i didn't know what other girls looked like, or humans what thought of 'hott' or 'ugly'."So you don't catch a cold..." He added lamely. I grabbed a blanket from my bed and wrapped it around me, still pouting.

I sighed. It was pointless trying to make Dylan guilty.. "How was school?" I retreated to my bean bag in the corner. He sat down on my bed and faced me.

"Alright. Mr. Johnson made us run a 8 laps, though. And then every time someone stopped or rested we had to start over." He said with a sigh. I had never been to P.E. but it sounded like they tortured the kids. This was like physical abuse! Lets get some lawyers over there to ban P.E. At least to make Dylan stop complaining all the time.

"Hmm. Well, I wish i could go to school. Its boring when you have to stay locked up in one place for too long."

"You wouldn't like school... There's homework, teachers, presentations, math.." He drilled off a list of things that would make school unbearably miserable while i fantasied about me sitting by him in class..

"I wanna go." I firmly stated. I looked over at him and noticed i cut him off.
"Well... N-"
"I. want. to. go."
"No."
"Your not my mom!" I shouted. We got overworked too fast sometimes. How can he say that?? How can he tell me what to do? I'm older than him! Well, at least, i act older than him. In reality i have no clue when i was born. I guess around 16, and i love the spring, so April 11th is my birthday.
"You don't have a mom!" He said it too late, too fast. I knew he wanted to take it back, but i couldn't help the tears that pricked my eyes.
"Celest..-"
"Just go." I was on the verge of sobbing. I choked up as i said it. He knew it was a sensitive subject for me.
"Celest-"
I waved my hand, and walk-ran to my sliding window. It was still open, so i ran outside to my balcony and jumped over the edge. The wind caught my wings and boosted me upward. I tilted my head and watched as i became airborne Dylan watching from the balcony. Soon, i knew i was out of his eyesight i ducked down into one of the trees. The leafy shadows cooled my hot face, and dried my tears. I sucked in a breath and tried to breath slowly.

Why am i such a baby!? I hated that i cried. I hated that i was sad that i didn't have a mom. I hated that i didn't have a dad, or a family. I hated i had no friends, other than Dylan. I hated that i was a mutant. I hated that i had absolutely no way of knowing why I'm this way or where i came from. Well, i hated a lot about myself. My life's store summed up.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!! Read it!!! YAY :} AND COMMENT !! I will love you forever :D