You Belong With Me

Chapter 1

Nat's P.O.V~~

Kristen and I were in school at lunch when I saw Nick, Kevin, and Joe walking up to us. I smiled a little bit thinking to myself, come on Nat. Don't be a dork, he's just an overly awesome guy that I have a crush on, no worries. I smiled at Joe and he sat next to me. I saw my other friend, Lola coming up to us and smiling at Nick. Lola and Kristen both have a crush on Nick, scary..

“Heyya Joe,” I said and he smiled.

“Waz up Nat, buddy.”

“The sky Joseph.” Lola rolled her eyes and Nick sat in the middle of Lola and Kristen. I have no idea who he has a crush on, he's so hard to understand.

“Ahh, nasty food!” I yelled looking at the school's cheese pizza.

“Pshh, close your nose and eat it!” Joe suggested and I rolled my eyes.

“Why don't you do that?” I asked and he gasped.

“Nos.”

“Whatever.” I saw Lily, Lola's “best friend” coming up to us staring at Joe and Joe staring at her. I can totally tell Joe has a crush on her. I get jealous all the time, but today, not so much.

“Hey Lily,” Joe and Lola said.

“Hey..” she said mostly looking at Joe, I rolled my eyes. I closed my nose and ate the pizza.

“Hey you're right Joe! Doing this does make it taste better!”

“Told ya!”

“Nat, are you done acting like a little kid?” Lily mouthed and I got up. Kristen got up following me.

“I'm leaving, bye,” I said and Joe looked at me weird.

“You sure?” Joe asked and I nodded.

“Bye Joe.” Kristen and I sat in another table and we both sighed.

“Why can't they find out?” I asked moving my bangs to the side.

“They can't know, they're singers, we're regular people, Lola and Lily are like popular that almost everyone knows.”

“So? Just because they're famous too doesn't mean that they can't like us.”

“You're right, but we can't tell them.”

“Why not?”

“Lily can tell them but twist our words.”

“You're right. I won't tell Joe.”

“I won't tell Nick.” I looked at Joe with Lily and they were laughing, I saw Lily look at me and she flipped her blond hair. She just likes the boy I like, no worries, it's not like Joe will fall in love with her, I thought. He likes me too, I think?

“Ugh,” I groaned when I saw Lily walk up to us.

“Just to tell you, it was over with you and Joe even before it started.” I stared at her leaving and I sighed.

“Don't listen to her. She's just acting like a retarded retard.” I sniffled and took out my iPhone, messing around with it.

“Ahh, just want to brag that you have it!”

“No, I'm just sad and bored,” I stated and started texting Joe not even paying attention.

Nat- Woo! Hola!
Joe- SUPPPP?
Nat- Spaceeeee!
Joe- Nice nice.
Nat- Wooo I know! That's where I am when the teachers are like teaching!
Joe- Pshh, right, that's where I live all the time.
Nat- Haha very funny.
Joe- Pshh soo jealous.
Nat- Loserboy.
Joe- :(
Nat- Kiddin'
Joe- Mmhmm
Nat- Me no lie like you do.
Joe- GAH!!!!!! LIES!!!
Nat- Joe you big big liar, you promised that you were going to my b-day party two years ago but you didn't go.
Joe- Sorry );
Nat- Ahh, fine.
Joe- Where are yous?
Nat- Still at the lunch place thingy dummy ;P
Joe- Fineeee..! Me with Lilian!
Nat- You means lily?
Joe- Yuppp.
Nat- O, okay bye bye budd.
Joe- Umm kay bye bye.

I sighed and Kristen looked at me weird.

“What he say?”

“He's with Lily,” I said sarcastically. And that's when I saw it. There's a window that shows the hall in the lunchroom. Joe. Lilly. Making. Out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy people!!
It's Nat!!
Me and Kristen writing this together!! :D
Hope you guys liked ittttttttttt!
xoxo,
Natalie Hope Jonas ;D