You Belong With Me

Chapter 11

Nat's P.O.V~~

“Whoa burn!” I yelled when I saw her leave. “awesome Kevin!” we high-fived laughing. I looked at Kristen and Nick and they looked really awkward. “uh. Kevin remember we have to fix the thing with the thing.”

“Oh you mean the thing at that place with that other thing with the thing?”

“Yeah that place.”

“Bye guyses,” we both said leaving. My stomach was hurting and everything became dizzy. I turned around looking for somewhere that was clear. I closed my eyes and I felt myself fall, but I felt two arms on me. I opened my eyes and saw Joe behind me. He smiled and I closed my eyes again. Fainting is better when Joe is with me.

I opened my eyes again and I sighed. Lily was next to him. But then she left and everything became a littles clearer. Joe let go of me and I got my balance back. He smiled again and moved my bangs to the side.

“Are you okay?” Joe asked me and I nodded. “you sure?”

“Yes I'm sure,” I stated sitting on a chair. He sat on a chair next to me.

“Why'd you faint?”

“Coffee poisoning.”

“Gah! Nooo! They must be after me but got you!” he yelled and I started laughing, not really caring about the pain in my stomach.

“Yes, they are.” he laughed too and then the awkward silence came.

“So.. You were really good.” he smiled and I laid back on the chair.

“Yeah, I made it for my dad, he's so nice.”

“Is he here?”

“No, he uh..” I thought for a moment. “he and my mom got an a divorce.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” I sighed and he sighed too. Joe took my hand and I smiled. He knew the pain I was going through, his aunt died a month ago, I was close to his aunt, he was close to his aunt too. I made Joe happy when he told me the bad news.

“I've been through the same thing.”

“I know.”

“You do?”

“Uh, yeah, didn't your aunt or uncle pass away?”

“My aunt, she was so nice to me.”

“Oh it's okay.” Joe squeezed my hand and I saw Lily walking to us.

“Um, Joey, time to go now, everyone has already sang.”

“Ugh, bye Hayley.” he kissed me on the cheek and I saw Lily glare at me.

“Uh, bye.” I touched my cheek and I smiled.

HE JUST KISSED ME!
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe :]
Me has finished ittt!
As in me I mean Nattt!
Woo! :D
Hope you guyses likedddd itttt!
comment&&subscribe!
please&&thankies!!
forever&&always!!! <333
xoxo,
nat; skittlessss! woo! <33333333