You Belong With Me

Chapter 13

Nat’s P.O.V~~

“Hey, have you seen Kristen?” I asked looking around. I haven’t seen her for a whole thirty minutes, all I have been doing was talking to Kevin and Danielle. My mom really wants me to get home.

“No I haven’t,” Nick said behind me. “she just ran off when Joe came and talked to me, she seemed sad.”

“Really? Do you know where she went?”

“She ran out of the auditorium, I think she’s in the bathroom.”

“Okay thanks Nick.” I ran out of the room and went into the bathroom. “Kri-” I stopped when I saw Lily and Lola inside doing their makeup. Luckily they didn’t see me so I hid behind the door, ease dropping.

“Ugh, I hate that bitch,” Lily said and I bit my lip.

“Who?” Lola asked putting on eyeliner.

“That Hayley, Joe kissed her.”

“WHAT?!”

“Yeah I know, I have no idea what he sees in her.”

“Maybe a pile of dust?” they both laughed deviously and I rolled my eyes.

What do they see in themselves? I asked myself annoyed.

“What about Kristen?” Lily asked.

“What about her?”

“I hear she likes your Nick.”

“Ohh yeahh, well..if I catch her- let’s just say Nick is not going to her funeral.” they laughed again like little snobs. “I mean I’ve been dating him for months, why decide to like him now?”

“Yeah I know, I‘ve been dating Joe for soo long! Well, where are they anyway?”

“Hmm, I heard she ran away. Ohh so dramatic.”

“Ugh let’s go before Joe and Nick start talking to them.” I bit my lip and looked around. I saw another door and I went into it. There were some mops, buckets, cans, and brooms. I heard something move and I turned around.

“Where have you been?” I asked staring at Kristen. She was crying, tears running down her face. “what happened? Does it involve Nick, Lola, Lily?”

“it involves Nick and Lola,” she managed to say. She sniffled then sobbed.
“Aww it’s okay.”

“No it isn’t!”

“Whoa whoa whoa. No yelling now.”

“Sorry, I’m just so angry.”

“Yeah, me too. Can you believe they’re dating other girls without telling us?”

“Ugh I know!”

“They said they were dating them for months.”

“MONTHS?!”

“Yeah I know.”

“Wow, we were that clueless, the guys we both might even love are dating someone else, why didn’t we see it?”

I took off my wig sighing, letting my black curly hair go to my shoulders. “I don’t know, we liked them too much, they are in a band, and they have soo many fans, they must’ve thought, we weren’t good enough.”

“Yeah I know.”

“I think we should get back at them.”

“Wait, who?”

“Nick and Joe.”

“What? Why?”

“Well, can’t you see? It’s both of them, Lola, Lily, and Nick, and Joe. They were the ones that didn’t tell us. They also got some bitches of girlfriends.”

She sighed before she answered. “What do you think we should do?”

“Nothing.”

“Wait what?”

“We shouldn’t talk to them, just like they did a good job of not telling us they have girlfriends, Kevin was nice enough to tell us he had a girlfriend.”

“Well, we’ve known them for so long..do you think they won’t get angry?”

“I don’t know..I mean, I would get angry if Joe avoided me..like now.”

“Okay, so I do not talk to them, even if they ask an important question?”

“Ignore them, don’t even talk to them at all.”

“Really? You think we should do this?”

“Well yeah, they did a pretty good job for a few months.”

“Okay, starting when?”

“Now,” I said clutching my wig.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyya!!
It's nat! :]
I finally got the chance to write this chapter!!
We really appreciate the comments and subscribers!
Thanks!
Excuse the crusing >.<
rofl.
Anyways..
Comment and subscribeee!
xoxo,
natt!!<3333
:]
SKITTLES..TASTE THE RAINBOW!!
WOO!!