Sequel: Black Rose

Statues Without Eyes

Accident at the track

"See, home cooked meals are great,"I smirked at him as I took a bite out of my food.
"How come I didn't meet you a while ago?"Ryan looked at me.
"Because I wasn't in Miami,"I shrugged.
"So what are you doing this weekend?'Ryan asked.
"Actually, the kids I'm coaching are racing this weekend and me and Drake are demoing stuff we've done,"I looked towards him,"You'll be there right?"
"Of course,"He smiled,"It sounds fun."

After dinner, I ended up sleeping on the couch since I wasn't into wanting to sleep in Ryan's bed right now. It was comfortable, besides he made me nervous even though I already slept with him. The rest of the work week was pretty uneventful, just getting there, working on the case, then me going to the track in order to get the kids all prepped for this weekend. They didn't have any actual team gear yet but I was going to work on that soon, they just didn't know it, it was going to be a total surpise. Walking back into Ryan's house, he was just cleaning up his house when I walked through to set my thing down.

"Hey,"I waved to him.
"Hey, how was the track?"
"Good,"I winced a bit taking my jacket off,"Haggard landing which sucks."
"Take a hot shower,"He shrugged.
"What I need is a massage,"I mumbled as Ryan watched me.
"A massage?"
"Yeah,"I stripped off my gear sitting it next to the front door and walking to the bathroom with the pants and bra on,"Know where I can one?"

Walking into the bathroom, I started the water in which it built up warm steam then I slowly got in. Hearing the door open again, I knew Ryan was walking into his bathroom, I smirked as I heard him strip off his jeans then come into the shower too.
"I guess I found that,"I smirked as he started to kiss my shoulders as I let out a soft moan.
"Mmhm,"Ryan mumbled into my skin.
Feeling the water hit my body as Ryan pushed me against the wall, it became more rough, not that I was complaining. Slowing my breathing down as Ryan still was pushed me up against the wall.
"Well now tomorrow morning will be better to wake up to,"I smirked at him.
"It will if you sleep in my bed,"Ryan smiled.
"I don't know-"I shivered a bit.
"Come on,"He pulled me out of the shower,"It's cold and I don't mind."

Falling sleep next to Ryan, I was able to sleep almost instantly. In the morning, my alarm went off as I groaned and Ryan rolled over in bed to shielding his eyes from the sunlight.
"Hey sleeping beauty,"I poked him with a smirk,"Get up, I'm leaving in a bit and the race starts at 10."
"Do I have to leave with you?"He looked at me.
"No, but it would be nice,"I smiled as I leant over him,"So get up."
"So tired-"
"Hey, I'm sore from two things but you don't see me complaining,"I walked towards his bathroom.
"Two things?"He looked at me.
"Ryan,"I looked over my shoulder at him.
He just chuckled to himself as I closed the door behind me.

After brushing my teeth and getting dressed, I headed back out to see Ryan slowly getting dressed.
"So I'll see you out there,"I kissed him lightly,"Don't be late."
"I won't,"He smirked.

Getting to the track, I gave all the kids a pep talk then watched as people flooded into the stands to watch. I seen Ryan walk towards the pits then Jake since he said he'd come out. After the races, Kyle did pretty well which made me happy, mainly in the heats since his final wasn't til after me and Drake did our demo. Getting ready to head out there, I kissed Ryan as Jake just raised an eyebrow at him and I headed to the track.
Pulling off some crazy tricks, it was going pretty well until I hit the last jump in which I went to do a double back flip when the landing was off and it ended in diaster.