Sequel: Black Rose

Statues Without Eyes

Wondering where he goes

"It was nice seeing you again Alexx,"I hugged her quickly with a smile.
"You too,"She smiled as she broke away,"And keep that boy in check."
"I will,"I laughed looking at Ryan.
"And you,"She looked at him,"You better take good care of her."
"I will,"Ryan gave her a quick hug as Alexx left to head back home.
That then left us alone with Horatio which wasn't too bad, but it was starting to get late.
"So I'll see you in the morning, dad?"I asked looking at him.
"Bright and early,"He nodded at me.
"Night dad,"I smiled as he walked off.
"See you in the morning H,"Ryan waved at him as he turned towards me.

"Come on, let's get home,"I brushed past him to head to the car.
"What's your hurry?"He laughed as he caught up with me,"It's a nice night out."
"No hurry,"I shrugged,"Just thought you needed the sleep."
"Come on,"He took my hand leading me down the side walk under the night skies.
"Thanks for being so understanding lately,"I held onto his arm as we walked.
"No problem,"Ryan smiled down at me,"You shouldn't have to be saying the thanks though. I mean you're the one who's been handling this well and not snapping at me."
"It's because I know even if we did fight, hopefully it wouldn't mean anything."
"You're too cute,"He laughed as he looked at me trying to make sense of what I just said.
"Shut up,"I smacked him in the arm,"I can't help it, I confused myself sometimes."
"You ready to head home?"
"I guess,"I shrugged,"We could so watch a movie or something the rest of the night."
"Sounds like a plan."

Yeah, so much for that plan. Since when we got home, Ryan carried me to his room in which he lightly placed me on his bed which led to the lose of our clothing. In the morning, I woke to the sound of his phone ringing on the nightstand which when I opened my eyes, seriously hurt them. I wasn't used to so much light coming in at once at me. Groaning at the light, I felt Ryan shifted to reach for his phone. Not paying attention to what he was talking about, I laid light kisses on his shoulder and chest as he talked. Feeling his chest move up and down from his heavy sigh, I looked up at him.
"I got to go take carry of something,"He looked down at me.
"Ok,"I moved off of him as he rolled out of bed,"Crime?"
"Friend,"He pulled on some pants as I watched him.
"Hey, you're coming with me tomorrow to get this thing off right?"
"Of course,"He leant down to kiss me when my phone rang.
"Hello?"I watched him walk towards the door as I nodded and waved as he walked off,"The race track? Yeah, um can you have Calleigh pick me up? Thanks Horatio."

Hanging up my phone, I decided to get dressed, half wondering where Ryan had to go and what he was up to while I did so. I decided to put my hair up in pigtails today since I felt like it, even if it wasn't totally professional. As I finished up my make up, there was a knock at the door which I hobbled over to get. Opening I seen it was Calleigh which I smiled at.
"Hey."
"How much longer do you have to where that thing?"She laughed.
"I'm getting it off tomorrow,'I smiled walking towards the room to get whatever else I needed,"Which I'm beyond stoked about."
"Well come, Eric's waiting on us at the race track."
"Well then,"I smiled at her walking towards the door,"Let's go."