Sequel: Black Rose

Statues Without Eyes

The Race Part I

The next thing I knew, I was in the back of some car as 2 guys sat up front and one next to me in the backseat. I had no idea what they were talking about since it was in Russian. I tried to move but my head would pound a lot and the room spun, not to mention my hands were tied behind me. This was seriously getting bad. I tried not to stir since if they knew I was awake, who knew what would happen. That and maybe there was some way I could get a hold of someone when they weren't looking.
Suddenly the car came to a stop as the door I was leaning on opened sharply and the guy who was driving yanked me out by my arm.

"You'll pay for that,"I mumbled as he picked me up.
"Shut up,"He spat as he tightened his grip on me to lead me through the door,"Tie her to the chair and don't leave her for one second."
"Got it,"the guy who was in the passenger seat nodded as he grabbed me, which the guy who was next to me followed behind.
"So you're Svetlana's little girl,"The passenger smirked at me.
"Look whatever she did, I had nothing to do with it-"
That's when I felt his hand connect with the side of my face extremely hard, he smirked as turned my face to his,"Fiesty, just the way I like them."
I spit the blood fill saliva in his face as he growled at me,"Watch her."

As he walked off mumbling something, the other guy who had been next to me sat in a chair across from me. He studied me as I looked at my surroundings.
"They'll know if you run."
"I'm not running,"I looked at him,"Kinda hard when everything hurts."
"I'm sorry."
"Sorry?"I raised an eyebrow at me,"Now why would you-"
"I'm here to protect you."
"Some job."
"I can't let them know I'm doing it for you and neither can you,"He whispered harshly.
"What?"
"Not now,"He stood up walking towards me,"When they leave, I'll explain it to you. But they're coming and I know this is going to hurt but-"

I let out a groan as he hit me in the face but not as hard as the others did, I just made it look good just in case he was telling the truth.
"We're leaving, we need to take care of things, watch her?"
"Yeah,"He nodded.
"Remember if she tries to run, shot her,"He handed him a gun and he looked at it.
As they walked off, we listened for the car doors slam then drive away before he untied my hands and sat across from me again.

Back at the lab, everyone was going over evidence and I had been gone a while.
"Damn it,"Ryan mumbled as he hung up the phone again.
"What is it Mr. Wolfe?"asked Horatio.
"Sylar,"He looked at her,"She's been gone for half an hour, everytime I call her it goes to voicemail and according to the Hummer she's still at the scene."
"Right ok,"Horatio looked at him,"Keep calling her phone, I'll get Eric."
"I hope she's ok,"Ryan looked at him.
"She will be,"Horatio walked off.

As I sat there rubbing my wrists, I looked at the guy who sat in front of me.
"Thanks, I think."
"Are you ok?"
"What do you think?"I looked at him.
"It wasn't supposed to happen."
"Then how was it was supposed to happen?"I glared at him.
"It wasn't,"He smiled lightly,"I was supposed to watch over you and make sure nothing happened-"
"You're not Russian,"I gave him a strange look.
"Italian,"He smiled.
"Italian?I don't know anyone who's Italian-"
"You have a half brother,"He smiled at me lightly,"We learnt about you from your mom and then well you've got the actual Italian mob watching your back."
"What?"
"I know it's weird, hard to describe in a short period of time, but I'm here to get you out."
"How do I know I can trust you?"
"If I wanted to hit you, I would've harder."
"Tell me your name,"I nodded at him.
"Angelo,"He smiled and I could hear his accent,"Sorry I got there too late."
"But if you let me out, what do you want in return?"
"Nothing,"He shrugged,"Other than you coming to Italy one day to meet your family and well hang out with my little brother, he loves your work."
"Thanks,"I smiled at him,"But how are we going to do this?"
"Who's someone you could call to get you?"
I thought for a second thinking of Ryan but then I didn't want him to see me like this,"Eric Delko."
"What's his number?"
"My phone, front pocket,"I nodded to him as he got up to get my phone out then I heard a car approach,"They're back."
"Ok, you stay here, I'll call him, ok?"
"Ok,"I nodded as I watched him leave then hearing the two guys come back this way.

"You're still here?"The driver guy smirked at me,"I guess we can have our fun."
"Why are you doing this to me?"
"Your mother owes us a lot."
"So take it out on her, not me,"I glared at him,"I haven't seen here since I was 10."
"We know she found you yesterday."
"Yeah and I didn't want to talk to her."
"Besides you're so much prettier than her."
"You touch me and I'll kill you,"I threatened him as he stopped walking to stand in front of me.
"Of course,"He smirked,"You could tell us what we want and we won't hurt you."
"Which is?"
"Everything about the lab."
"Never,"I looked him dead in the eye.
"Well then, I guess it's the hard way,"He smirked as he took out something to hit me across the face which I screamed.

Outside, Angelo was on my phone calling Eric.
"Sylar,"Eric rushed out,"Where are you? We're worried sick."
"I can't tell you that right now"Angelo started.
"Who are you? Where's Sylar?"
"She's at the warehouse next to the port,"He rushed out as he heard my scream from inside,"She'll explain later but hurry."
"I'll send a unit."
"No, to the front but come around the back and I'll get her to you. Don't get her dad or boyfriend in this."
"They should be-"
"She doesn't want them to see her like this."
"Fine,"Eric sighed.
"Now, I don't know how much time she'll have."