Sequel: Black Rose

Statues Without Eyes

Turned Into That Hot Summer Night

As I walked back into the house after making sure Calleigh had all the numbers and everything, the room was a bit dimmer as I noticed a few candles lit on the counter but no sigh of Ryan.

"Great, he's going to burn down the house," I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.
"Am not," Ryan mentioned as he walked from the bedroom, fixing his shirt.
"So what was this surprise you have," I crossed my arms as I looked at him, "I mean other than making it really intimate apparently."
"I'll show you," He took my hand as I gave him a smirk.
"Don't you get enough sex?" I giggled as he stopped by the door to roll his eyes.
"When's the last time we did?"
"It was on the couch as our friends waited outside," I smiled with a nod, "See, was that so hard to remember?"
"Like you haven't looked at me and thought about it?" Ryan slowly opened the door as I shrugged.
"You are sexy in those suits," I smirked as he shut the door behind me as I watched him walk around me noticing the candles around the room and the rose petals on the bed spread, "You did all this?"
"You're shocked aren't you?" Ryan laughed as I nodded as I felt his go around my waist and his lips start to kiss my neck.

I felt a shiver go down my spine as Ryan knew he was getting to me. Slowly leading me to the bed, Ryan placed me softly on it while pulling his body over to mine, moving his hands underneath my shirt but not breaking his kiss in the process.

As our clothes slowly started to fall into a pile on the floor, the flickering light of the candles flashed shadows of our bodies against the walls. We moved as one for a while, changing positions every now and then, just letting it all go. As the candles were almost faded, I layed in Ryan's arms, covered in sweat as I listened to his heartbeat come back down.

"Where'd you learn to do things like that?" I questioned as I felt his chest move from his laugh.
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"You wouldn't," I looked up at him as he kissed my lips lightly.
"Depends."
"Mean," I stuck my tongue out at him as he smiled wider.
"You asked."
"Whatever," I shifted against him as I didn't want to leave but we had to pick up Tyler soon.
"We do have to pick up Tyler soon," Ryan smiled as I nodded.
"I know," I sighed as I felt his breath against my neck, "I got it, it's all that experience you have using a gun."
"Sylar," Ryan sighed as I laughed then sat up to look at him.
"What?" I shrugged with a smile then leant down to kiss him, "Get up, we need to go pick up Tyler."
"Crazy bitch," Ryan mumbled as I got out of bed and threw his clothes at him.

When we went to get Tyler, he was dead asleep as Calleigh smile at us widely.
"He was the perfect angel," Calleigh smiled at me.
"That's because he was away from mom and dad," I smiled as Calleigh handed him over to me.
"So, I'll see you tomorrow morning?"
"Yeah of course," I smiled at her as I waved good bye to her than headed to Ryan's car to put Tyler in the backseat as I climbed in the front seat.

"Wolfe, you've got glittery lipgloss on your neck," I smirked as I went to wipe off the lip gloss on his neck.
"I'm sure that's now all is it?"
"Well," I shrugged as he gave me a look before pulling onto the street, "Sorry."
"And I've got work in the morning."
"I can help you cover it up," I shrugged, "No one will know you're wearing make up."
"No."
"Please," I pleaded with him, "It won't look so bad and no one will ask you questions."
"I'm not wearing make up."
"Fine," I pouted in my seat, "Then they'll just keep asking you questions."
"I'm not wearing make up," Ryan mumbled as I smirked.

After putting Tyler to bed, I went to stand outside on the porch as the warm night wind hit my skin as I heard Ryan walk up behind me to wrap his arms around me.

"I could get used to this," Ryan mentioned as he rested his head on my shoulder.
"What?"
"Spending my days and nights with you forever."
"No matter how crazy I am?" I smirked as he smirked back.
"No matter."
"I love you," I smiled as I turned to kiss him.
"Love you too."

The next morning, I couldn't help but to hum sappy love songs to myself that I heard playing on my cd player that I put on this morning. I don't know why but I was super happy all the sudden. Like that kiss with Jesse was just in the past, not causing any problems. Granted I hadn't told Ryan but still.

Ryan got Tyler ready to be taken to the babysitter's house which was Caleb's girlfriend that I met a while back who happened to be super sweet and worked as a nanny for a while so we trusted her. After she came to the house, I gave her all the numbers as she told me it'd be ok.

Finally getting to work, I got clocked in before Ryan as I headed into the lab in which I thought I was still going to do lab work when my dad came into the lab to inform me differently.

"Sylar," My had looked at me as I looked up at him from my work.
"Yeah?"
"I want you to go out in the field with Jesse, bank shooting this moring."
"Um, ok," I shrugged feeling a bit nervous about going in the field with Jesse, "Is anyone else going?"
"No."
"Ok," I sighed taking off my gloves, "I'll be there in a few seconds."

Gathering my kit, I headed out to meet Jesse as he stood there with a smile on his face as I stopped next to him, fixing my gun holister.

"Now that's a side of you, I've never seen," He smirked as I rolled my eyes.
"You driving or am I?"
"Whatever you want," He smirked.