Sequel: Black Rose

Statues Without Eyes

A Shot Rung Out

"Ryan, will you just listen to me?" I questioned as he was outside by one of the Hummers.
"What's there to listen to?!" He shouted, "You kissed someone else!"
"He kissed me!"
"And you did back! Hell you even lied to me!"
"Ryan, I'm sorry! God, I love you more than anything!"
"Yeah so much," He rolled his eyes as I went to reach from him but he shook me away, "I've got to go to a crime scene."
"But we're not done talking."
"I am."
"But Tyler."
"Don't bother coming home tonight, I'm sure you can find someone to stay with."

With that Ryan got in the car and waited for Calleigh as I watched her walk out as she semi-heard our fight since everyone did outside. She gave me a faint smile as she walked past me.

"I"ll talk to him for you," She smiled a little as I nodded.
"Thanks."

As she got in the car, Ryan started driving in which he didn't even look at me as it felt like my heart was breaking into a million pieces and it was all my fault again. I couldn't go back into work so I just walked off in the direction of a bar. I wanted to drown my own sorrows in anything, just make the hurt stop. Make it all go away.

I didn't make it to my destination since I walked past a park, tears streaming down my face when I seen my mom standing there. I looked at her for a split second when she noticed me and my tears.

"Sylar, are you ok?" My mom asked as I ran up to hug, forgetting everything she's done and just needing a mom right now.
"He hates me," I cried into her shoulder as she tried to calm me down.
"Who?"
"Ryan," I broke away from her drying my tears, "I messed everything up."
"Sweetie, he doesn't hate you," She looked at me as a smile came across her face, "Why don't I buy you drink?"
"I'm kinda still working," I shrugged.
"No one will know, it'll help," She shrugged as I nodded and she kissed my forehead quickly.
"Ok."
"Alright, just let me get my purse off the bench," She smiled since we were close to the bench as I stood looking at the street waiting for her.

"Hey Sylar," My mom called out as I turned around to look at her to see a gun.

Next thing I knew, was I heard a gunshot ring out, then it got cold and the world went black.

As Calleigh was riding with Ryan, she decided she was going to bring up the topic since she knew it was going to weigh heavy on the day today.

"Ryan, Sylar honestly didn't mean to do it," Calleigh started, "And you know you love her and want to forgive her."
"She kissed her ex,"
"He kissed her and for some split second her mind said kiss back but her heart told her not to," Calleigh smiled at him, "She loves you."
"But she lied,"
"Only so she didn't hurt you," She gave him a soft smile seeing him start to crack.

That's when her phone rang and she went to answer it hearing, the worst news ever that no one could see.

"Ryan," Calleigh started, "There's been a change of plans."
"But the crime scene-"
"Night shift is coming in to collect evidence for us."
"What's going on?" Ryan asked as he looked at Calleigh and she bit her lip.
"We need to go the hospital."
"The hopsital?" Ryan raised an eyebrow, "What? Why?"
"It's Sylar," She looked at him as he screeched the tires to a hault, "She's been shot."

The color from Ryan's face drained as Calleigh kicked him out of the driver's seat and drove to the hospital in which they got there and I was still in surgery with all the doctor's around. Ryan ran back there when Alexx seen him she ran out of the room to go get him.

"Ryan, baby, I need you to wait out in the waiting room," Alexx mentioned as tears started to form in his eyes.
"But it's Sylar...and..."
"Ryan, you've got to let us do our job," She pushed him back.
"We got in a fight earlier today," Ryan looked at her, "She thinks I hate her."
"Ryan-"
"Could you please tell her I don't hate her? I love her to death," Ryan's tears started to fall as Alexx gave him a faint smile as she walked back.

Eric carefully drug Ryan back out to the waiting room where Ryan did the one thing no one has ever seen him do in public. He broke down in a fit of tears in the middle of the hospital waiting room.