Status: Completed

Forgive Me For I Have Syn'd

Looking Through Your Eyes...

"Gary! Please let Kat go!" I said in amusement as Gary, all dressed up as a princess, caught Katriana and began puting on her small rosebud mouth deep pink lipstick.

"Yeah Unle Gawy! Pwease?" Katriana said angelically. I bit back a laugh as Gary softened up and let her go. At the age of three my daughter was one hell of a manipulator. She could get away with almost anything. You see, Katriana tricked Gary into playing 'dress up' with her. She made him wear on a bright pink tutu over his baggy jeans and an even brighter pink vest. She gave him a tiara and to top it all off with my permission, she used some of my makeup and caked it on his face. She then told Gary to count to 10 and sneakily, she took a picture of him. Ofcourse, I stole the camera and hid it before Gary could even look to get it.

It was 7 o' clock om Saturday night and Katriana yawned loudly. "Alright munchkin, I think it's time for bed," I said.

'Nooo I dont wannaff," she protested, the last part muffled due to anouther big yawn. I picked her up.

"Uhuh sure, tell Uncle Gary goodnight,"

"Nighty Night Uncle Gawwy! Tell Kurby nighty too!," she said over my back. I chuckled. 'Kurby' was actually Kurt, Gary's boyfriend. Yeah, Gary's gay. He sure as hell don't look like it though. You know there is always a sexy hunky vampire in those vamp love books? Well, he would be one. He had piercing grey eyes that would melt anyone's heart. His dark brown hair was just touching his shoulders. He was really tall and damn if he had muscles! He has pale skin and that boy is the most amazing guy I know, confirming that all good guys are either gay or taken. He's both!

"Momma, sing our song pwease," she said softly referring to 'Looking Through Your Eyes' from the cartoon 'Quest For Camelot'. I sighed.

"Look at the sky tell me what do you see. Just close your eyes," I passed my palm over her eyes that closed after, " and describe to me. The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight. That's what I see through your eyes. That's what I see through your eyes, " I sang, repeating the last line in the verse as Kat slept soundly. I turned around in my daughter's purple room to see Gary leaning against the door frame, smiling.

"I love when you sing that song for her. It makes you soft and sweet. As if everything is good in the world. Like you've never been hurt," he said. I winced at the last part.

"Shouldn't you get ready for your date?" I said, careful not to wake up Katriana. He nodded and went off to change and get rid of the make-up on his face.

I went to livingroom and picked up the novel I was currently reading. Suddenly the doorbell rang, obviously it was Kurt so I went to get it.

"Finally you're here--"I stopped in midsentence as I stared into those oh-so-familiar choclate brown eyes.

"I've missed you,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! Don't you just love Quest for Camelot?????? I do, that cartoon was amazing :) So comment. I wanna know what you guys think about the story. It seems good, right? A bit short but it was just the intro kinda thingamagiga.