Status: Completed

Forgive Me For I Have Syn'd

Toy stores

Maria's P.O.V

All the guys fit in my black truck, along with Katriana and me. Quickly we made our way to the mall, Katriana excitedly repeating how we're here as Brian parked the truck. "holy mother crap! We have to go to the toys' shop first!" Jimmy squealed.

"Yes! Totally, man!" Johnny exclaimed, followed by a big 'whoop' from Matt. I rolled my eyes and looked at Katriana.

"That's one thing sweetie. You uncles are just really tall four years olds," I said and she giggled. We entered the toys shop and immediately, Brian, the guys and Katriana ran off somewhere. I didn't bother; I already knew what I was giving her for her birthday. As I stayed behind, just slowly walking around the store, I saw a guy approach me. He was about my age, tall and sort of muscular. Not as much as Brian, but I'm sure he could beat the shit out of someone good and proper. He had sandy blonde hair and as he got closer to me, I saw he had green eyes.

"Did it hurt?" he asked to me. I smiled while raising my eyebrows, in a questioning kind of gesture. "When you fell from the sky," he stated. I laughed.

"You know I'm more of a 'If you were a booger, I'd pick you first' kind of person," I said. He laughed.

"Hi, I'm Nick,"

"It's nice to meet you Nick,"

"So what's a woman like you doing in a toy shop?"

"What's a guy like you asking me why I'm in a toy shop?"

"Well, that depends on what you mean by 'a guy like me',"

"That depends on what you meant by 'a woman like me',"

"I meant beautiful,"

"I meant corny," I retorted, still smiling. He pressed his hand on his chest.

"Ouch, you really know how injure a guy-- what did you say your name was?" he asked. I smirked.

"I didn't," I said, "Now, I must be going, good bye," I turned away, but Nick caught my arm. I looked at him. "What?"

"You shouldn't say good bye. It's like you think we'll never see eachother again," he said.

"Pretty stalkerish," I said. He shrugged and backed away. I found myself smiling. I shook my head, that Nick guy seems to be a weird one. All of a sudden, I felt my arm jerk back and I was being pulled by Brian. "Jeez, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked after making sure Kat was no where in sight.

"No, what the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked.

"Excuse me? Who shoved a stick up your ass? Again?" I asked.

"How dare you flirt with some guy in front of our daughter!"

"One, Kat wasn't anywhere near me, and two, even if I was flirting with him, what makes that your problem?" I asked.

"Because I'm you boy-" he stopped himself. I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

"My what? Exactly, you're nothing to me and if I remembered correctly, it was you who said I could have a relationship," he stayed quiet, "What cat caught your tongue? You know what Syn, go wash your prick because if you knew me at all, you'd know I wouldn't be interested in some guy when I have Katriana," With that, I walked away; going to find Katriana, or someone else that isn't named Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okies, I gots to thank my commenteters:
lipsXofXdeceit
Dezi Demize.

More commenteters are welcomed with open arms! :)