Status: Completed

Forgive Me For I Have Syn'd

Arguments

I woke up with a start, unable to breathe. My eyes opened wide as I saw that Gary was on top of me. That jackass. "Get. Off. Now," I said, my eyes narrowing. Gary smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning!" he said in a sing song voice.

"I woke up to your face, how can this be a good morning?" I teased and he pouted.

"Meanie," I shrugged," Anyway, say we go out! Just you and me!"

"Why not?" I said. He smiled wide.

"Great, go bathe you stinky! People in North Carolina can smell you!" he said as we both got off the bed. I kicked him and went to Brian's bathroom. Minutes later, I got out and quickly changed. Going downstairs, I grabbed Gary's hand and quickly said my goodbye's to everyone there.

"So, where are we going?" I asked Gary as I drove.

"What? I don't know! I thought you knew where we were going,"

"I don't know anywhere!"

"But you lived here!"

"Oh, that's right! Oops," I said and masterfully dodged the slap that Gary tried doing. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Watch the road!"

"I am!"
... .. .. .... ............... .............. ... .. ..

"The blue looks way better!" I argued.

"No the purple!" Gary said.

"Nuhuh! Blue!"

"Purple!"

"Blue!"

"Dude! Purple! It is the bestest colour out there!"

"Well, purple is just a product of blue! Without blue there wouldn't be a purple!"

"Well, for that, I'm grateful but who gives a shit? Purple is soo awesome!"

You see, Gary and I was on the beach and we were checking out the guys. There were two guys who just so happened to have blue and purple surfboards.. This ignited the argument on which board looked sexier. As we were arguing on, me voting for blue and Gary with purple, I didn't see someone come up to me. "Rawr!" Nick yelled and I screamed. I looked at the guy. Honestly? Why the hell is he always the same places as me?

"What the hell?" I asked as Nick smiled widely. Now, even though the guy's sexy and has great abs-- What? His shirt is off!

"Hello new friend!" he said and sat on the white sand next to Gary and me. My eyes narrowed.

"Why are you here?"

"What is he talking about?" Gary and I said at the same time. I looked at Gary, sighed and pointed at Nick.

"This is a stalker!" I said. Nick frowned.

"Now come on! You said that the next time we meet, we'd be friends! I mean, did you forget?"

"No, I didn't! That was yesterday!" I snapped.

"What? Explain," Gary said. I told him, with Nick watching and agreeing at some points. "Okay, so let me talk to you,"

Gary pulled me far away from Nick and looked at me, "Give the dude a chance," he said seriously. I looked at Gary, my eyes bugging out.

"What? Are you out of your mind? The dude is a pyscho and wants to be my friend!"

"Honestly, I know you can't really trust him, but he can be your gay friend when I'm not here," he said.

"Oh, one problem, he ain't gay!"

"Sweetie, trust me, I know gay. But whatever, trust me. He seems like a nice guy,"

"He's hot," I corrected. Gary smiled.

"That too," he said and walked to Nick before I could protest. I saw Nick nodding and smiling and he walked away. I was so confused. What is wrong in the world? My stalker talking with my gay friend. Gary talking to my stalker. I having a stalker! Jesus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so basically I have everything planned out but to type it down is utterly confusing and horrible. But, I'm trying. So gracias to my commenteters:
Dezi Demize
Bri Bri Sexy Time
A7XLover
IdiotDorkGeek
MarybethLovesMcFLY!
razorblade_kisses200
bloodrayvn
contagious.