Status: Completed

Forgive Me For I Have Syn'd

Going Back

Brian sat on the couch with Zacky, watching as his beautiful daughter haphazardly colour a picture of a Disney princess. He sighed and his friend looked at him, concerned.

"Missing Maria?" Zacky guessed. Brian nodded.

"It has been days since she was in the house but I can't help but thinking her absence was far more longer than it seems," he said truthfully. Zacky looked at him, his eyes filled with understanding.

"I know. Without Maria to cook for me, I kinda have to resort to Gena cooking and we know what a disaster that is," Zacky said with a smiled. Brian chuckled.

Just then, Katriana looked up, her eyes held tears that refused to shed. Automatically Brian held Kat in his arms and hugged her tightly.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" Brian asked. He didn't like Kat sad much less on the verge of a possible 'bawl-fest'.

"Why isn't momma home?" Katriana asked sadly, looking up to Brian. There was a pang in his heart.

"Baby, she's with uncle Gary," Brian said. Katriana frowned.

"Why ish Uncle Gawwy keepin her? I mish her!" she said.

"You love Uncle Gary right?" he asked her and watched as her head shook up and down, "Okay, well Uncle Gary is hurting real bad and he needs your mom to make it better,"

"Oh. So mommy loves us stwill wright?"

"Katriana, mommy loves us so much," he said and squeezed her shoulders lightly.

Brian looked up to his friend and band mate. They both exchanged a look.

Then, Brian thought of something. He was missing Maria so bad, Kat too and he had to admit, without her the house isn't so...right. Maria completes it. Even the guys and the girls miss her. She went to comfort Gary but no one heard from her for the three days she was gone. But Brian knew what he had to do know.

"Zacky?" Brian asked and Zacky looked at him in response. "Just watch Kat for a while please. I have to go somewhere,"

"Um, okay? Sure but wh--" Zacky began but Brian was out of the house before Zacky could finish.
........

Nick dried his eyes. How could something go so wrong? All he wanted was to earn a few dollars and when Michelle proposed with the, perhaps ludicrous, idea, he agreed to follow it through. He never considered being emotionally tied to Maria, and later on, Gary. Nick realised that Maria was the type of person who you couldn't help but be friends with and Gary was too amazing for words. One became his friend and the other became his love.

When Michelle came by him a few days ago, he was just about ready to quit the stupid deal with her, and be happy with Gary. However, nothing goes smoothly for me, Nick thought. He lost Gary,his happiness.

Then get him back, a voice protruded in his mind.

Nick blinked. Could he really be able to face Gary now? The image of Gary's hurt, tear filled eyes came to view and Nick winced. He looked up to the celing. He needed Gary back.

With that, he quickly took off.

........................................

Gary was lying on the bed, using Maria's mid section as a pillow. He thought of how Maria took time away from the two indivuals she loved and he knew he didn't deserve such a friend. Gary smiled, thinking of what Maria would say if he voiced his thought aloud. She'll beat me up, he thought, his smile widening. A chuckle escaped from his lips.

"What's so funny?" Maria asked. Gary shrugged.

"Nothing really," he lied, " I just remembered your opinion on Spongebob and Patrick and how they support my team," Maria laughed hard.

"Well yeah. Spongebob has so many holes and Patrick with those sticks... what else do you think they do during commercials? Eat Kelp? I think not! They're doing the dirty!" Maria said.

The doorbell then rang. Neither person looked to move.

"Ria," Gary whined, "Go get the fucking door,"

"Bitch," Maria said in an equally annoying tone, "You're on me. You go,"

Gary got up and pulled Maria with him, "If I'm going, you are too,"

They both walked to the door and Gary opened it with a smile. His smile dropped instantly once seeing Nick. The both men held a long gaze but it was broken when Maria cleared her throat, "Um, I'm just going to the supermarket,"

She took Gary's car keys and left the both guys to work out their problems.

.................

Maria already paid for her ice-cream and was walking back to Gary's car. She smiled remembering the last time she came here. Maria wondered if there'd be Brian here to assasinate her ice-cream. Her thoughts grew sad as she thought about Brian and Kat. There was no doubt that she missed them. Maria sat in the driver's saet of the car.

"I could go back to them now" she said softly. But am I ready to face them? she thought.

Maria didn't dwell on that thought and headed back to Gary's.

Reaching up to the front door, she opened it. Walking further into the house, she saws something that was so predictable. Gary and Nick were kissing. Again.

"Why is it that everytime I buy ice-cream you guys are kissing when I'm back?" Maria asked, her hands on her hips.

The both men turn to her and broke into grins. "Aw, we love you too," Nick said. Maria rolled her eyes. Then Gary came up to Maria.

"Ria, yuo can go home now," he said.

"You just want to jump Nick's bones," she said. The guys laughed.

"Most likely. But I know you're missing them and you should go back now. They're probably starving without you," Gary said with a smile.

"Alright, fine. I'm going, " Maria said with mock reluctance.

"Shoo bitch, " Nick said.

"Ho!" she called back and once again left the Gary's house with his car. Sitting in the car, she dialed a number on her cellphone.

"Hello?" Brian answered.

"Baby, I'm coming home,"
♠ ♠ ♠
I figured this needed to be on 3rd person with all the POV changing. Guess what? GUESS WHAT? Alright, I'll just tell you, the next chapter is then end.

Anyway, thanks my commenteters:

A Change of Marybeth
November Margarita
A7XLover
Dezi Demize
lipsXofXdeceit