Status: Completed

Forgive Me For I Have Syn'd

A Dinner Tonight.

"Momma! Momma! Wakey up! Uncle Gawwy said to get your bitt--bicky-beesh- something tail down now," Katriana yelled jumping up and down on my bed. My eyes shot open. Gary said 'bitch' in front of my daughter. I'm going to skin him and feed-- shit! It's Monday! I have to go to work.

"Thank you baby," I said. Kat was already dressed for pre-school. She had my blonde hair but her eyes were Brian's.

"Okie! Uncle Gawwy also said that--that--that there is adult cocoa for you and he be dropping me to school," she said. I smiled. She was so adorable. I groggily went to the kitchen and sipped my coffee. Thank you Gary!

"Your welcome," Gary said behind me. I jumped and spilled some of my coffee. Jeez, he would know not to sneak up on me! I glared at him.

Gary and Katriana left and I got ready for work. I wore a black suit. I studied myself in the mirror. My blonde hair was in a plait. My bright green eyes were outlined with eyeliner, my full even lips were covered with a deep red lipstick and I added some blush to my high cheekbones. I worked as a secretary for Dr. Sara Millis, one of my close friends, in her private practice.

"Mornin' Sara, " I greeted as I entered the small office. Sara was one of the best gynecologists in North Carolina and I helped me when I was struggling to find a job, because face it, nobody wanted to employ a pregnant women no matter how educated she was. Sara has always urged me to get a better job than helping her out in the office, but I'm comfortable with it. The job gives me time to spend with my child.

"Hey Maria. I've got to step out for a while. Oh also, there's someone here to see you," she sadi making her way out. I panicked. It might be Brian. I looked into my working space that held a couch as well as several chairs, my desk and some cabinets. On one of the chairs sat, yup you guessed it, Brian Elwin Haner Jr. Holy shit.

"Why won't you leave me alone?" I whined. He looked up and smiled. I averted my eyes for I knew I would be captivated my those--

Brian's sudden movement made me come out of my thoughts. He came closer to me and I stepped back. Soon, my back was pressed against the wall and I had no where to go. Brian was inches away from me. He pinned my hands to the wall. I glared at him.

"Have dinner with me,"

"Eat shit and die," I retorted. He chuckled.

"Same old Maria," he said then came closer to me. His breath hit my cheek, "But you see, I don't really think you want me to die," My breathing became uneven and I cursed myself for letting him have this affect on me. He smirked. "You may not want to admit it but you want me and I really want you. So why don't we just go out for good old times sakes?"

"Yeah, I want you Brian. Everyone wants you. Why me? I can't. I won't. Just leave me alone!" I said.

"You want me to leave you alone?" he asked. I nodded. "Then go out with me tonight. One night Ree, that's all I ask for," I flinched as he used the nickname for me.

I can't go though. I know I can't. I have Katriana and I told Gary he could go out tonight again.
"I--" I started to refused but my eyes locked with his. I was lost in his chocolate eys and soon I found myself nodding.

"Great, I'll pick you up--"

"No! I mean that's not necessary. I'll just meet you somewhere," I said. He frowned. "Please?" I added.

"Fine, but dress sexy," he said leaving. I plopped into my seat. I held my head in my hands and sighed.

What did I get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
contagious. thanks for the first comment, woot! And XdoomXofXblackX, thanks for the comment as well. You guys rock. Um other people who read this, COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!