The True Betrayers

Kanashii Defeated

Meanwhile, Kanashii's leaping from tree-to-tree to get as far away from the clearing as she can. When suddenly, she hears someone following her.

"How about you come out, Kisame." Kanashii says as she stops.

"Looks like you really are related to Itachi." Kisame says with a grin.

"No......we have the same last name for no reason!" Kanashii says in a mocking voice. She shakes her head, and looks at Kisame. "Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to go about doing what I was trying to do!" Kanashii says as her eyes shift to crimson. She looks straight at Kisame, and he feels her urge to kill him, but he also feels her will not to. "Step aside so I can leave!!" Kanashii commands. Without realizing what he's doing, Kisame jumps out of her way, and watches as Kanashii runs off.

"What a strange girl! I could see the hate, but she didn't want to kill me...hm..." Kisame tells himself as he turns, and runs back to report to Itachi what had just happened.

Kisame gets to the hideout, and walks up to Itachi. He tells him everything that had happened. Itachi smiles at what Kisame had told him.

"Is that so?" Itachi says.

"Yes, and then she ran off, going god-knows-where." Kisame says, sneering. Itachi laughs coldly, and walks out of the hideout. "Where are you going, Itachi?" Kisame asks.

"To get my dear cousin." Itachi says, looking at Kisame over his shoulder.

B....but we don't know where she went!" Kisame says, completely confused.

"Ha! You don't_" Itachi says as he turns to look at Kisame, activation his Sharigan. "But I do." He says. Kisame recoils in fear. "Let's go." Itachi says. Kisame nods, and the two of them leave the hideout.

Meanwhile, Kanashii has been running for hours, and her body is aching!!

"Dammit! What's up with this pain? I've never had it during training, or a mission before." Kanashii says, glaring down at her feet. She sighs, and sits down on a random log. She laughs. "Boy, a lot has happened in the last few weeks!" Kanashii sighs. "And to think that it's all Itachi's fault." She shakes her head.

"Is it really all my fault?" Itachi asks, walking towards her. She gasps, and spins around to look at him.

"Yes, it is your fucking fault! If you wouldn't have come back, then I wouldn't be in this state. Not to mention the little fact that I no longer have a home!" Kanashii yells, pointing at Itachi.

"The Akatsuki is your home now." Itachi says in a serious voice.

"Don't you get it? I don't want to be a rogue-ninja! I just wanted to stay in Konoha." Kanashii sighs. Kanashii's eyes change as she glares at Itachi. "Shut up, Itachi! Haven't you caused enough damage to my life for theanother seven years?" Kanashii questions, glaring at Itachi.

"So, you Uchiha blood is acting up!" Itachi says with a grin.

"No, it's not!" Kanashii yells. She looks away from him, and a tear falls down her face. "I just wish none of this had happened." Kanashii says in a quiet voice. Itachi looks at Kisame with a look that clearly says 'leave up'.

"Yes." Kisame says as he runs off, and Itachi walks up to Kanashii. He puts a hand on her shoulder.

"I can help you, but in order for that to happen, you must come back with me." Itachi says in a soothing voice. Kanashii sighs, and nods her head.

"All right, you win. I'll go with you." Kanashii says in a defeated voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made it! *wipes sweat off head* well, here's chapter 10!!
Peace!!
KcA