The True Betrayers

Sever Blood Loss

Later that night, Kanashii slowly wakes up, and places her hand on her head.

"Ugh....what happened?" Kanashii mutters as she tries to stand up, only to stop when pain shoots through her body.

"I suggest you don't move that much. Because of your great stunt, your wounds have reopened." Itachi says in an irritated voice.

"Great. How bad?" Kanashii asks with a sigh.

"Not that bad, but it would make yours AND my life easier if you stopped moving so much." Itachi says, glaring down at her.

"Okay...." Kanashii whispers as she lays back down. Itachi walks over to her.

"Ready?" Itachi asks. Kanashii looks at him, confused, as Itachi picks up a needle. "Pain killer." Itachi explains. Kanashii nods. He swiftly brings the needle down in her side. She closes her eyes from the suddenly jolt of pain.

"Damn that hurt!" Kanashii says through clenched teeth.

"You'll get used to it." Itachi says in an offhanded voice.

"Yeah." Kanashii says as the pain slowly subsides. He takes the needle out, and wipes the blood off the point.

"Now, stay put." Itachi commands in a stern voice.

"All right." Kanashii says in a quiet voice. She smiles, and closes her eyes as he walks out the door.

A few hours later, Kanashii had finally fallen asleep. When suddenly, the door opens.

"She's going to pay for taking Itachi's attention!" A male voice says in an angry voice. He walks into the room, and over to Kanashii. He puts a kunai over her stomach, and swiftly lower it until it's almost completely in Kanashii's stomach. She goes to scream, but he clamps his hand over her mouth. "No need to scream. Wouldn't want you to inform Itachi of my presence." The male voice says. He lays as he takes the kunai out of her stomach. He takes his hand off her mouth, and disappears back through the door.

About 15 minutes later, Itachi walks back in the room, only to see blood all over the ground. He looks up to see a barely breathing Kanashii.

"KANASHII!!!" Itachi shouts as he takes the few steps into the room to stand next to her. He looks down at the wound before placing a hand over it to see just how much damage has been done. "Who did this to you?" Itachi demands in a menacing voice.

"I....don't know...." Kanashii whispers, looking up at Itachi with far away eyes. He takes a special ointment out, and rips part of her shirt. He spreads it across the wound. As soon as it's completely covering the wound, he washes his hands off, and starts cleaning up the blood all over.

After Itachi had cleaned the blood off the ground, he turns to Kanashii with worried eyes.

"Feeling any better?" Itachi asks in a quiet voice.

"A bit. Still really weak though." Kanashii says, keeping her eyes pinned shut.

"You didn't expect that with how much blood you lost?" Itachi questions, looking at her with critical eyes.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." Kanashii says with a sigh.

"You should be able to move in about a week, if the wound heals right." Itachi says, sitting on the bed next to her. She sighs as she opens her eyes, and looks up at the ceiling.

"Life really sucks right now." Kanashii says. She looks at Itachi when he laughs.

"I bet it does." He says with a small smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here's chapter 13. Hope everyone likes!
Peace!!
KcA