The True Betrayers

The Mangekyo Sharingan Revealed

".....that so?" Itachi asks, looking at Kanashii with a grin on his face.

"Yes." Kanashii says in a small voice as she looks away from Itachi.

"Well then, let’s see." Itachi says, activating his Sharingan and forcing Kanashii to look into his eyes. "Activate your Sharingan, or I WILL force you to kill someone important to you." Itachi commands, motioning in the direction of Konoha. Kanashii's eyes widen as she struggles against his grip.

"NO! I won't!" Kanashii shouts, shaking her head while keeping eye contact with Itachi.

"Yes, you will!" Itachi shouts, glaring more firmly at Kanashii.

"No!" Kanashii shouts, trying desperately to close her eyes. Unfortunately, it isn't working. "Please stop, Itachi! I don't want to!" she pleads, looking at Itachi with a hint of desperation on her face.

“You can't go against your heritage, Kanashii.” Itachi says, staring intently at her while he waits for the telltale signs.

“Yes, I can, and I will!” Kanashii says, a note of determination to her voice where it had previously held desperation. Suddenly, Kanashii stops struggling, and shuts her eyes.

“See, you’re fine.” Itachi says in a calm voice. When Kanashii opens her eyes, she looks at Itachi with her crimson depths.

“Why did you make me activate it?” Kanashii asks in a calm voice. Itachi bends down and picks up a shuriken that’s on the ground next to him.

“Now, let’s see how much it increases your strength.” Itachi says, grinning as he puts a wall up in Kanashii’s head.

*God damn! Now I can't reverse the Sharingan!* Kanashii mentally shouts when she goes to deactivate it only to run head first into the wall. She glares at Itachi for a moment before running at him while doing a series of hand signs. Fire balls suddenly appear, and fly at Itachi. He dodges them all.

“Looks like your strength hasn’t improved that much. Now how about your Taijutsu.” Itachi says as he suddenly disappears, only to reappear behind Kanashii.

*She must not have trained with it* Itachi comes to the mental conclusion as he watches her catch herself and look up at him.

“So tell me, who did you kill to get your Mangekyo Sharingan?” Itachi asks, picking at his nails.

“I’ve had it since that day! I think of it as a curse that my mother gave me for killing her.” Kanashii says, bringing her fingers up, only to run her nails down her face over her eyes making bloody lines appear.

“That so?” Itachi asks, walking up to Kanashii and placing a hand over her face to heal the wounds she had inflicted upon herself.

“Yes.” Kanashii says with a shake of her head.

“All right, enough about that.” Itachi says as he jumps down from the tree they had been standing in. “What jutsu would you like me to teach you?” Itachi asks as he watches Kanashii jump to the ground not even five feet from him.

“Doesn’t matter to me. After all, I’ve already worked on my old jutsu over the past few months.” Kanashii says with a shrug.

“All right …… we’ll work on a jutsu that I invented.” Itachi says with a smile as he motions for Kanashii to come toward him.

“What kind?” Kanashii asks as she takes the few step difference between the two of them.

“I call it the Still Mirror Jutsu. It takes a lot of the user’s chakra, but it’s worth it.” Itachi says with a grin as he puts his hands together making the sign of the dragon. “A demonstration first, perhaps.” He says as his grin grows.

KcA
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, after a few years of next to no activity I have returned in an attempt to finish all the stories that I have neglected!
Peace!!
KcA