The True Betrayers

You will Come to Me

*This brat has the same eyes as Itachi* Kisame says, flabbergasted. He watches as Kanashii grins. She runs up to Kisame, and throws a kick at him. "Holy shit!" Kisame yells. Suddenly, Itachi runs up, and grabs Kanashii's foot. She goes to punch him, but he grabs her arm, and pins it behind her. He knocks her to the ground, still holding her.

"Now you see what I was talking about?" Itachi says, not bothering to try to hold Kanashii down.

"Yeah, she has a lot of power." Kisame says, looking down at Kanashii with a critical eye.

"Which is exactly why we can't afford to take her with us, but don't worry." Itachi says. He brings his mouth down next to Kanashii's ear. "You will join me of your own choice....eventually." Itachi says in a whisper.

"Dream on!" Kanashii says in a venom incoated voice.

"I give it two months, and Konoha will reject you. Your Uchiha blood will come out completely in the next couple months." Itachi says, sounding completely sure that he's right.

"I'll fight it just like I have been all my life! Kanashii yells, wiggling a little bit. Itachi forces her to stand up. "You're wrong, though. I was stupid for whatI did. No one may know about it, but I live with the guilt everyday." She says.

"Yeah,I bet you do." Itachi says as he walks up to Kisame. The two of them run off, leaving her standing there. She walks home.

*Konoha wouldn't really do that, would they?* She wonders all the way back to Konoha.

Two months pass. Kanashii is walking home from a mission when suddenly, she hears someone come up behind her. She unconsciously grabs a kunai, and swings around, only to collide with Lady Tsunade.

"Lady fifth! I'm so sorry! I thought you were an enemy!" Kanashii says in a desperate voice.

"I see. Well, there is a matter that I must attend to." Lade Tsunade says.

"Is it anything I can help with?" Kanashii asks.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, there is." Lady Tsunade says. Kanashii smiles.

"All right, what can I do for you, ma'am?" Kanashii asks.

"Please come to the Hokage Office this afternoon, and I will brief you there." Lady Tsunade says.

"Very well, I shall come." Kanashii says, bowing. Tsunade disapears, and Kanashii stands there for a moment. "What could she want me to do?" She wonders.

The day goes on, and she gets back to Konoha. She enters the gates, and walks straight to the Hokage's Office.

"Lady Tsunade? Are you here?" Kanashii questions, opening the door. The lights turn on, and she's surprised to see her fellow Jonin. "What's going on, guys?" Kanashii questions, looking at them in confusion. She watches asa ANBU member walks out of the group, and pulls out a paper.

"The charges are as follows; aiding a criminal, slaughter of a medic, police, civilians and murder of a fellow ninja. Due to all of Konoha allow to stay within the village." The ANBU guy says. Kanashii's eyes narrow.

"So that's how it is, huh? You think that just because you're higher up than me, that you can push me around! HA!!" Kanashii says as she runs towards the doors, and out them.

"Follow her!" The ANBU commands. All of the other ninja run out the door, too. They follow her out into Konoha's streets.

"We can't let her hurt the people of this town!" Sakura shouts. They surround Kanashii, and throw some energy sticks at her. When they hit her, they turn into chains, and wrap around her.

"AHHHH!" Kanashii yells as the chains wrap around her. She falls to her knees, and looks up at them. "Why?" She questions in a weak voice.

"Because you're a danger to the civilians of Konoha." The ANBU guy says. He reaches down, and lifts her face up with his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
...