Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

Let's Get ***ed Up And Die

Alex said the party was going to be just the tour bands, but that wasn’t the case at all. The small bar was packed with over a hundred people. I felt horrible for the bartenders. I’m sure none of them expected a crowd like this. I grabbed William’s hand and we made our way towards the back where the booths were located.

“I thought this was going to be a tour party!” I yelled over the music to Alex once we reached the booth him and the rest of ATL was sitting at.

“I guess wind got out about the party and fans showed up.” Alex shrugged. I felt William tug on my hand to get my attention.

“C’mon! Let’s go to the bar!” William yelled into my ear. I nodded in response and followed him to the bar. I didn’t plan on drinking much tonight, but I knew William did, so I decided to be babysitter for the night.

An hour, 7 tequila shots and 2 beers later, William was sufficiently shit faced. William was never one to dance, but once he had a few drinks it’s all he wanted to do. William was now dragging me off to the dance floor. He found a spot he was satisfied with and started moving to the beat. I wasn’t feeling the whole ‘dancing vibe’ and told William to have a good time. He just nodded and kept dancing. I walked back over to the bar and ordered water. Lame, I know, but I wasn’t drinking. I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my hips and someone’s head on my shoulder. I assumed it was William and didn’t pay it much mind. That is until he spoke.

“Hey cutie.”

I jumped up and pushed the culprit back.

“John! What are you doing?” I asked, still a little shocked that he was that forward.

“I just came to see my friend.” He slurred. Oh good, drunk John. I’m not the biggest fan of him for good reason.

“Well, here I am!” I laughed slightly.

“Where’s William?” He looked around trying to spot William.

“Dancing. He’s wasted.” I joined John in looking for my drunken boyfriend.

“Are you wasted?” John asked looking at me.

“Nope. I’m babysitter tonight.” I chuckled.

“I see. Well can the babysitter dance with me?” He did a little dance move, which caused me to laugh.

“I guess so.” I shrugged and allowed him to pull me off to the small dance floor.

A few songs into dancing, John got a little too touchy. I turned around to push him off of me, but he got the wrong impression. He thought I turned around so I could dance facing him. He grabbed my butt and pulled me into his hips. The more I tried to pull away, the harder John held onto me. I looked up at him so I could get his attention and tell him to back off, but once again he got the wrong impression. John swiftly pushed his lips hard onto mine. I did everything in my power to try and push John off, but nothing was working. He was way too strong for me. Finally, he ended the kiss and let go of me.

“What the fuck are you doing!?” I screamed at him.

“What? You wanted it?” He smirked. Once again I’m reminded why I loath a drunk John Oh.

“Are you fucking crazy!? I have a boyfriend!?” I slapped him hard across the face. I gave him one last disgusted look and marched out of the bar. I started walking towards the bus, but a firm grip on my arm stopped me.

“I can’t believe you.”

I turned to see the grip on my arm was William’s.

“Bill, you don-” I tried, but was cut off.

“I thought you loved me.” William sounded heartbroken. I could see the tears in his eyes.

“I do! He kissed me! Babe I tri-” I was cut off again.

“Don’t even give me that fucking excuse! I saw you! I fucking saw you! You kissed him!” William was now angry. I could still smell the alcohol on his breath, which meant that he was still wasted and that all his reason was gone with the wind. I opened my mouth to say something, but never got the chance to.

“I knew this was going to happen. Once I found out what bands were playing I should’ve sent you home. It’s Warped Tour round two. You’re such a whore Bella. I’m fucking over this.” He growled and stomped away from me. I stood there with my mouth agape at what he just said. I knew he was drunk, but he didn’t even listen to me. He called me horrible names and just assumed. The worst part of it all is that he thought that I wanted to do that. He thought I was a slut before this even happened.

What kind of boyfriend/best friend thinks that about his own girlfriend?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. NOW you can shower me with comments! I'm expecting lots and lots of 'How dare John' or 'William is a bitch' or 'I'm surprised it wasn't Alex'. Ya know, stuff like that. Be creative and original. The more I get, the sooner I update. Just sayin'.

I've lost subscribers. I'm super sad. =( You should subscribe again. =D

Comment. Subscribe.

EDIT: I don't know why this was cut off. Wasn't much though.