Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

I Know You Know Everything

Tears finally filled my eyes. I was over the shock and now felt the hurt. I decided not to continue this fight, so I opted out of going back to the bus. Instead I just sat down on the curb and waited for my tears to finally stop.

“Bella? Is that you?” I heard a voice from behind me. I turned to see Jack walking out of the bar.

“Yeah.” I tried to sound chipper to hide the fact I was crying.

“What’s wrong?” Jack’s happy voice changed to one of concern.

“Nothing. It’s stupid.” I shrugged.

“If it has you crying it’s not stupid.” Jack took a seat next to me. I explained everything that happened with Alex, William and John. I looked up at Jack when I was finished and waited for his response.

“Well…Stupid right?” I prompted.

“Yeah, it is actually. First off, don’t worry about Bill. He’s drunk. It gives him no reason to say what he said, but you can’t think too much into it. Second, Alex apologizing. Now I would’ve loved to see that.” He let out loud laugh. “Third, John is an asshole. A complete asshole. I’ll beat him up if you want.” Jack nudged me trying to get a laugh out of me.

“I don’t know what to do. William is turning out to be not what I expected.” I sighed and leaned into Jack’s shoulder.

“What do you mean?” Jack asked.

“Well, when we’re home things are perfect. He’s such a good boyfriend, but once we’re thrown into a situation that causes some sort of problem he flips out. Cue him and Alex and now him and John. He becomes a total asshole.” I took a deep breath, releasing it slowly.

“Well, look at it from his side. You have an ex-boyfriend who wants you back more than anything. You still have some sort of feelings for him. If you didn’t you wouldn’t give him the time of day. Then you have some guy who basically poured his heart out to you and he kissed you. Plus, I’m sure there are other guys that are still crazy about you. How is William supposed to feel?” Jack shrugged.

“I guess I never thought of it like that.” I put my head down on my knees.

“It’s hard to see it from the other side.” Jack said knowingly.

“So what do I do?” I looked up at him.

“Well, you said that being home was the only time things were perfect. As much as I would hate to see you go, maybe it’s the only way you and William can stay together. Or you can hang out here, but no hanging out with Alex and especially John. Obviously William has a problem with you guys hanging out and has good reason to. It’s all a question of how much do you love him and how much you’re willing to change or give up.” He gave me a sympathetic look.

“I guess you’re right. When did you get so smart?” I laughed slightly.

“I’ve always been this smart. I just like to trick people into thinking I’m a goof because I never get blamed for anything that I screw up.” He laughed.

“Good thinking.” I nodded. It was silent for a few minutes.

“So, what you going to do?” Jack broke the silence with his question.

“I’m going to talk to William. I don’t want to go home, but I don’t want to break up. So we’ll see.” I turned to Jack to see him nodding in approval.

“Sounds good.” Jack replied.

It sounds good. Let’s hope it goes well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillerish. My subscribers are goin' down down in an earlier round! WHY!? It makes me sad. I'm sorry if I suck

Comment. Subscribe.

P.S. If you read my Jack story there will be an update up later today! I promise!